Pierced

Jack's POV

I just don't know what happened. Elsa hated me, now she's sobbing into my chest. She would never to do this- heck she wouldn't even touch me! But I just remained still and soothed her.

Rubbing her lower back in small circles applying pressure, and this seems to soothe her. After about twenty minutes of these actions and Elsa's sobbing she finally undid her embrace on me.

She wiped her nose sniffled lightly, "uhhhh...Th-" I laughed slightly and held up my hands in a surrendering motion.

"You don't need to thank me, Elsa." I paused and hesitated, "it hat a friend is suppose to do," I half smiled.

She froze and her eyes were scattered with fear and worry.

"Elsa, I-" I started she looked at me vulnerability vanished in her eyes.

"Jack," she inhaled deeply and looked at the ground just because I let you comfort me doesn't mean you're my friend."

I looked down as all the life had been sucked out of me.

"You just happen to be in the right place, at the right time." She stated factually crossing her arms over her chest.

I felt like she pierced my heart with no sympathy once so ever, I was getting a little mad but I needed to maintain my anger. Sadly, this would be my only chance that I got.

I sighed quietly, as we walked out of the classroom when the sound of the bell ringing erupted in the silence of the room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
hola! Cómo Estas?

I had to study for a Spanish test lol!!

sorry for the short update guys, I plan to update tomorrow morning if possible!

I have some questions

1. Do you want more frequent short updates or longer not as frequent updates?
2. how can I make this book or my profile better?

ONE LAST DANCE IS IN THE WATTYS2015 SO PLEASE POR FAVOR VOTE!!!!!!!!

idk if I like time skips in stories but there might be a time skip idk (comment)

anyway

adiós

A Mexican, val<3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>