One Down

Elsa's POV

After Mrs. E left, I collapsed on the hard, cold, black floor of the dance studio. There was a vibration going through the floor and heavy breathing along with mine. Turning my head I look beside me and see Jack lying beside me breathing heavily. I just stared at him as he lies there with his eyes closed trying to regain his normal breathing pattern.

I turn my head back to the ceiling and begin analyzing the choices that I just made in accepting this deal. I don't know if I really feel comfortable in this deal. Do I?

What if he doesn't change?

What if he hits me again?

What if he pulls through the deal where will our relationship stand?

What I-

"What are thinking about Elsa?" Jack asks quietly and softly. He was sitting beside me with his arms propped up on his knees; his cyan blue eyes pierced my tough leaving me speechless and lost in my emotions.

I swallowed the feelings and lost, and glared shaking my head, "Nothing that concerns you." I rose from my laying done position, and Jack frowns sadness clouding in his eyes.

"Please Elsa," Jack rose and stood beside me. "Tell me," he spoke so softly, almost as speaking to an innocent child who has done nothing wrong. I didn't even realized that his hand rested on my cheek, and his thumb gently swept under my eye, wiping a tear I had not realized fell.

I closed my eyes, as they began to fall, I couldn't help it.

I told myself my emotions wouldn't get the best of me, but I'm wrong. I'm always wrong, which proceeded to make me cry more. My face was then connected with something, warm and hard. I opened my eyes and that Jack's buff chest was pressed against my cheek.

Surprising myself, it was slightly comfortable, to be my bully. I didn't realize that he was actually not cold. Maybe it was just his actions. I just wanted a shoulder to cry on, so I just embraced him around his hips.

"Shh..." He whispered over and over again he then started to stroke my hair gently and lovingly. "Everything will be okay, Elsa..." Jack said quietly.

He was actually comforting, and nice.

One down, three still standing.

~~~~~~~~~~
hola so sorry for the late update did this before school lol!

BTW please tell me about the Wattys2015 cuz I might enter this book if I can! and tell me how also lol XD

What do you think is still standing?

Comment!!!

okay, bai!

~Valeri~

~~~~~~~~~