Cologne?

Elsa's POV

The girls and I dragged all the guys around to different shops such as Forever 21, American Eagle, and many more. I kind of felt bad for the guys, but I brushed it off.

Our last stop was Victoria Secret, which the guys reluctantly sulked in. Punzie, Merida, and Caroline had bags from every single shop that we went to. I didn't have any money so I didn't have any bags or anything to be honest. I needed a job but nowhere was hiring.

I hadn't realized but in my thoughts my hands found a Victoria Secret sweat outfit. I have to admit, it was really cute and calling my name, but no money means no sweat outfit.

So sadly I walked away from the outfit and strayed to the perfume section to try out some perfume sample and see what I liked.

Jack's POV

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO!!

I had been in this store before when Emma had a sleepover and dragged me in here. THAT VERY DAY, I swore I would never go in this store surrounded by bras, underwear, and other feminine items. Women call this place heaven, but I don't get it.

The guys and I didn't want to just sit there like idiots, so we walked around looking at the female world.

"Hey Jack," I turned and shrieked with what my eyes have seen. There stood Eugene with his chin up and smiled proudly, looking like a beacon in the night.

He was wearing a bra, a large one matter of fact.

"Does this match my eye color?" He stated doing a little twirl as a girl in a long dress would do.

The bra was bright neon blue with black and grey polka dots all over it.
I don't think I have EVER laughed so hard in my entire life. I secretly took my phone out and got a picture of it, but he didn't see me.
"Dude, take that thing off of you before I actually start to get embarrassed," I rolled my eyes laughing as Eugene grumbled and put the bra away.

"I though I looked pretty nice." He said sadly. We walked over to wear there were bottles EVERYWHERE. Some big some small, others colors and other not colored. We had no idea what this stuff was.

"Fascinating," we found Hiccup scanning a bottle that was fat, fancy, and purple. He turned it all different ways and everything, Eugene and I looked over his shoulder analyzing the bottle as well.

"What is it?" Eugene asked. We all shrugged not knowing what the crap this bottle was or what was in it. I noticed Elsa looking sadly at an outfit but she walked this way to the section we were in and picked up a bottle, read the name, and sprayed a little bit on her wrist. I tilted my head then it hit me.

"Guys, this is cologne for women!" I exclaimed proudly at my discovering. We all nodded and said one big ohhhh at the same time.

"I'll be back." I said and they nodded and giggled like children in a candy store trying out all different types.

I went over to the rack and picked up the outfit Elsa looking at, I got an extra small because Elsa was tiny. Then sneakily went to the bottle that Elsa was holding. It was tall, slender, and contained a pink liquid. Why was it pink? I have no clue once so ever. The title on the bottle read, "Captivating Love" that's an odd name.

But shrugging, I got the bottle and went to the register, putting the outfit on the counter along with the cologne.

"Find everything okay?" The lady at the register asked me while scanning the items.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"You getting these things for your girlfriend?" She asked nosily, and I reached back to get my wallet and froze.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Okay," she smiled and mashed some buttons on the register. "Your total is 117.45." I think I internally choked. Why is this place so expensive?
I checked out and my friends found me and they looked at me crazily. I had to think of something fast.

"For my sister." I shuddered but they bought it. We began walking to the food court, Elsa and I walked behind everyone.

"That's really sweet of you to buy those things for your sister." She said quietly, looking at the moving tiles beneath her feet.

This is going to be awkward.

"Actually I didn't buy them for my sister." I shakily spoke as I scratched the back of my neck. We stopped and I gazed at her as she raised her beautiful blue eyes in confusion to meet my blue orbs. "I got them for you, the outfit you were looking out along with the cologne." I handed her the bag and she looked in it, shocked. Then she giggled.

It was a sweet, innocent giggle. It was something anybody, especially me, could listen to all day everyday.

"Jack," she was astonished. "First this is very expensive thank you very much," I rubbed my arm and she hugged me.

She hugged me.

Her height allowed her wrap her arms around my waist, I towered over her and had to bend over and wrap my arms around her neck then hesitantly nestled my face in her neck. We pulled away after a few minutes and she spoke.

"Second," she pulled the bottle out of the bag. "It's called perfume." she giggled smiling as I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

---------------------------
who is a good person and updated TWICE today! points to self with shaking thumbs THIS GIRL!!!!!!

yeah second one today maybe one more idk my finger are kinda tired now lol

remember, add val's thoughts book!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!

*val