Mall

Elsa's POV

The car was silent; you could hear a needle drop. Caroline's face was still in awestruck at my story. I sighed and placed my hand lightly on her shoulder. She flinched.

"Caroline, I'm okay." I assured her. She sighed as the car came to a stop at the red light and he shoulders fell.

"I know but why he do that to you?" Her intense grey eyes peered into my cyan blue ones. I have to admit I had to clue.

Chuckling as I remove my hand, "Your guess is as good as mine." She smiled and giggled lightly.

I reached over and turned the radio on and jammed out to "Unbelievable" by Owl City ft. Hanson (in media). Caroline looked at me as I was crazy, but soon joined in. I played the drums and sang as she did the guitar and keyboard. The light turned green and kept jamming as she started to drive.

We arrived at the mall. It was a big building lined in monkey grass and a giant fountain spitting water in the front. Birds littered the concrete and trashcans were around every corner. There were people sitting on the wooden benches and talking amongst themselves engaged in each other. Other people were sitting at smooth wooden tables, that's where are our friends were.

Rapunzel waved at Caroline and I as walked and greeted them, behind her stood Jack.

Jack's POV

I was looking at the ground just thinking. About what, I don't really know. Hiccup elbowed me harshly in the ribs causing a surprised help to come from my mouth. Everyone's eyes were on me, along with Elsa's. She looked at me confused along with everyone else. They all shrugged and began talking to themselves while us guys talked amongst each other.

"Hiccup," I harshly state while smacking his shoulder, "what the heck was that for?"

He simply shrugged, "Elsa is here, thought you might have wanted know." I pinched the bridge of my nose, agitated.

"So you elbowed me in the ribs?" I questioned. He nodded and Eugene chuckled.

"Oh shut up before I break your nose." I growled at him.
He froze and covered his nose, "You wouldn't dare." He stated. I smirked, "Try me." We all laughed.

I had already told Eugene about my past with Elsa. Again he was just as surprised as anyone would be. I was harsh not going to lie; but again I didn't have a right to do it. I looked over my shoulder and my eyes fell on Elsa.

Her hair was pulled up in a simple but cute messy bun. Her skin was a beautiful pale that was complimented by the sun. Her eyelashes were coated in mascara; her big blue orbs contained a little twinkle as she looked at her friends without noticing my eyes on her. Her soft lips held a stunning matte pink. The shirt she was wearing showed her confidence, which I admired. Her boots were stylish and pulled the whole outfit together. Elsa was pretty, heck she was beautiful. Regret slowly starts to creep up my chest and into my heart. I don't understand how I could hurt someone so beautiful. She was talking and laughing with the girls like nothing had every happened to her. I winced quietly as her bracelets jingled and revealed her hurt and past.

They would go away, right?

There was another sharp pain in my ribs and looked over to see the culprit was Eugene.

"I'm not a punching bag!" Eugene smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Technically, he didn't punch you," Hiccup shrugged but continued, "He elbowed you."

"Say something smart one more time, Hiccup, or so God help I won't take your dragon books and burn them." My fist clenching, I wasn't really mad. I just needed to make a point. Hiccup was the nerd of the three of us, he loved reading stories about dragons. He carries a notepad around with him so he can draw dragons, some of his own others he has read about. But, Hiccup is ridiculously smart but the poor guy can't talk to anyone he is so shy. He can't have partners in class because he will freeze up and wont make eye contact. It's bad.

Hiccup's eyes practically popped out of their sockets and broke the glass on his glasses. I smirked knowing he wouldn't bother me anymore, and Eugene looked like he had a generous helping of laughing gas, along with me.

"Anyway you were ogling Elsa." Eugene states. I roll my eyes and pretend he was lying, when he wasn't. I was ogling Elsa.

"I was not," I said defensively. "Okay bud, keep telling yourself that."

The sound of a throat clearing brought our eyes to meet Punzie's emerald orbs.

"Are you guys finally ready?" Punzie huffed in annoyance, as if she wasn't talking to the girls.

"We were waiting for the gossip session to end." He retorted quickly, he gasped and turned to me looking like a girl about to get the Naked palette of something.

"Hey Jack guess what?" I sighed and smiled.

"What Eugene?" I said and looked at him and glanced at girls, who were looking among themselves in confusion and a slight hint of curiosity.

"Did you know that Belle Castle and Adam Beast are dating?" He squealed as the girls gasped and began talking to each other again. Us guys smiled at each other and high fived.

Eugene approached Punzie and tapped her shoulder causing all eyes on him.

"Are you girls finally ready?" He mocked Punzie, smirking as steam came out of her ears.
_________________________

You: HEY GUYS VAL ISNT DEAD!!!!!!!

I actually updated again I cant stop apologizing about my lack of updates and such, anyway

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

any who, please add my val's thoughts book to your library so you cant my updates and stuff about me quickly and I also put just a lot of random crap there so yeah.

>>>>>>please comment, vote, and follow!!!!!<<<<<<

One Last Dance has really gone down in views, comments, and stuff. I want to interact with no guys so drop some questions and stuff in the comments and ill answer them in my val's thoughts book again, THAT BOOK HAS TO BE IN YOUR LIBRARY!!!

THERE'S A LOT MORE I WANT TO STAY BUT I GOT TO START WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE IM OUT OF TIME!!!!!!!

okay bai!

*val
_________________________