My Chances

Jack's POV

Well, I really did it that time. Elsa would never forgive me, now what was I going to do? I had watched Elsa walk in front of me as I received a beating from her.

I let out a couple of yelps, but I stopped because she was enjoying hurting me. So I let her get her anger out. She needed to get her anger out anyway I will never forgive myself. I touched my eye, that was black, and I winced at the touch. Deciding to skip Latin class, I sat on the side the building and let my pale back touch the brick building.

I brought my legs to my chest, rested my arms on them, and rested my forehead and looked at the ground and I did something I haven't done in almost three years.

I cried.

I let them fall I didn't care anymore. Elsa will never forgive me, and I'll never forgive myself. My decisions will cost me a lot. That would be my chances. I put my shirt in my bag; I was shirtless and didn't care. I went to the place where I told Elsa I would meet her and she wouldn't meet me after that.

Reaching in my bag for my water bottle, my finger was pricked by something sharp.

"Crap," shouting I snatched my finger back and held it to my chest as the blood poured. That made me glance at my knuckles that Elsa kicked and they bloody and purple. I searched my bag and found the culprit.

A razor...

____________________

hey guys! thank yall so so so much for getting this story to 1k reads. This chapter is kind of short i know but the next part that will be published later today will be a little longer cuz a lot will happen!!

guys i seriously can not thank all of my supporters and everyone for the 1k reads, i cant describe the emotions! :_)

comments on this chapter??????

again check my profile for updates for things there!!!!

love you and always stay strong!

okay, bai!'

>Valeri<

______________________