A Tiny Star in the Galaxy

Elsa's POV
I pulled up to a big campus and it had a big gate and a "D" on it. I drived into the parking lot and parked. I got out my car, and I grabbed my book, but it slipped out of my hands. "Here let me help you," a voice said. It was a handsome but, as soon as I heard it, my heart shattered. I looked Jack Frost dead in the eyes, his eyes were emotionless. "Elsa?" he said softly almost nicely. We both stood up looking at each other in the eyes the whole time. Shaking my head in horror I put my back against my car door as Jack stepped closer. I was trapped, he had me up against my car with no escape.

Jack lifted his hand and I tucked my head down and broke my gaze. I shielded my head with my hands. That was how Jack always hit me. He did something different though, I was shocked but I still covered my head.

Jack's POV
Elsa stood in front of me shielding herself. A ping a guilt and sorrow hit me in the chest, like a bullet. She thought I was going to hit her, to be honest I kind of liked Elsa. I wanted power when I bullied her, because that was the only that I was "good at". I caressed the side of her neck and she flinched and jumped a bit. She slowly pulled her hands down to her chest where they sat waiting to block her face as a surprise swing on her.

I moved her head just a bit to see a long scar on her neck that went to her collarbone. I reached down and kissed her scar. She stiffened and gasped at my move. I caused that scar.

I pushed Elsa a little to hard against the locker and it was open and it gave her a long cut, and I panicked and ran away. She looked at my hand that still held her neck and rubbed her scar, then she looked at me dead in the eyes. "W-why did y-you-" she stuttered but I cut her off. "I regret everything I did to you." I whispered in her ear. Her face had confusion written all over it.

Elsa's POV
I'm talking to my arch enemy, the one that scared me more than the "monsters" under my bed when I was a kid. He just kissed my scar it sent shivers down my spine and through my body. "I regret everything I did to you." He whispered huskily and low in my ear. He stepped back and let go of neck. Jack had guilt and shame imprinted on his face. I didn't know what to do, I was shocked, stunned, my stomach was twisting itself in a knot. "Elsa-" He started my I scooted against my car trying to get away, tripping over my own feet. "D-d-don't touch me," I said and tears began pouring out of my face. I turned and tried to run when a cool hand grabbed my hand. "Elsa just listen to me, please?" He begged. I snatched my hand away and felt a little bolder. "You have three minutes to explain," I explained tapping my foot. "Meet me tomorrow in the woods behind campus, at 5:00." His eyes were clouded as a small tear ran down his cheek.

"I'll think about it." I said. He sighed a sigh of relieve and walked away with his head hung low. I looked at my watch ten minutes until school started and I haven't even gotten my schedule,locker number, or dorm number. I put my back against my car and slid down it and sat on the pavement. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head in them and I cried.
This was my chance. A chance at a new life, a chance a new beginning. But, now it seems like a tiny star in the galaxy.

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
HEY FROSTIES!!! so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating in a while
School decided to take over my life outside of school so, blech -.-
anyway I'll try to update my stories more often!!!
Actual I have another fanfic called Strike A Pose, check it out!
I will try to update a new chapter for each book
Ex: I update A Snowflake in Disguise along with One Last Dance, Strike A Pose etc,
honestly I don't even know how to explain this chapter, I think it makes Jack and Elsa's relationship move to quickly. Let me know in the comments!
read my stories, tell me which you like the most, and why!!! please?
it would help me as a writer to know what my readers like so it appeals to them!
I think all people go through that phase when they have 8 different stories then save like 2? 😂😂😂 anyone else???
tbh I don't know if I like this chapter!
anyway here are your snowflakes! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
💕
OK, Bai! 👋
~Valeri~

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_