Small Talk

(all I have to say is be prepared!)

Jack's POV

The amount of embarrassment in my entire life would have never added up to the amount of embarrassment I have now. I have a younger sister and she uses that stuff all the time! I just thought it was cologne for females.

I feel and probably look so stupid.

Awkwardly, I scratched the back of my neck and looked down hiding the growing blush that appeared on my face.

Elsa flashed a sweet smile and shook her head.

"Its called perfume." She stated he voice dripping with honey.

Emma had used "perfume" before but she refused to tell me the name of it using the words, "Boys wont understand." To this day, I didn't know what it meant.

"Ohh uh hehe." I awkwardly stuttered. Elsa turned her back and started walking but she swiftly turn her head and shouted, "Hurry up or you will be left!" She laughed and turned her head straight and I dashed to catch up with her.

We silently walked beside each other. Just being in each other's presence. I mean it wasn't an uncomfortable silence but it was friend silence. I guess it was an acquaintance silence if that's even a thing. I think we are making progress, I just hope Elsa is feeling the same way.

Elsa's POV

To be honest, I was shocked that Jack had bought me the stuff I had wanted. That was really, I guess sweet of him. He is really trying to be my friend, but I've confused myself.

My feelings are conflicted between remaining strong and to resist him or to give in and actually try to be friends with him. I may become friends with him but I will never forgive him for what he did to me.

My conflicted thoughts were taken away from me when someone snapped in my face, I shuddered frightened by the sudden noise and closeness of the hand to my face. At first I thought it was Jack, but it was Punzie.

"Hello???" she asked annoyed.

I shook my head quickly and stepped back. "Yeah?" I simply replied.

"We want to go catch a movie you in or not," Punzie crossed her arms and tapped her foot. I have to admit she can be a little impatient when she wants an answer from someone. Her green eyes fiery melting my insides.

"Uhh, what movie would we go see?" Shyly, I replied.

"Paranormal Activity 3," she replied flipping her hair out of her face. I froze and shuddered. I hate horror movies with a burning passion. Never have liked them and never will.

"Umm, no I uhh have to get back to the dorm so I can skype my sister." I rubbed my arm slowly up and down looking at the little white specks in the black grout beside the tile floor hoping my excuse got me out of it.

"Oh okay I understand," Punzie smiled and sighed happily. "Well I guess, uhh just call me when you get a chance." I laughed and hugged all my friends.

"Jack will have to drop you off though, he isn't going either." Caroline piped in. "That's okay right Elsa, if not I wont go-" Cutting off her nervous rambling again, I giggled.

"I'll be fine," I smiled and she hugged me tightly. "Just let me know when the movie is over." She nodded, pulled away, and dashed off to catch up to Punzie and the rest of the gang.

Turning I see Jack, he looks a little nervous. But that's not what I was startled about,

He was looking at me with........love?

He quickly looked down and walked towards me tripping slightly but catching himself, I tried to restrain myself from laughing by placing a hand over my mouth. He nervously laughed and brushed himself off, "Its okay to laugh Elsa." He scratched the back of his neck.

I smiled and then brought my hands by my side. "Are you okay, Jack?" I asked, it would probably be rude not to ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled.

"So..." he trailed off awkwardly, "Do you just want to go back to your dorm or..." He again awkwardly trailed off.

"Yes please." I replied kindly. He nodded and we walked toward the exit of the mall just having small talk.

We got to the parking lot and got in his car, I giggled when Jack sent dirt flying he was running so fast just to open the door for me. He was out of breath and hunched over, I went to open the car door but he stopped me. He finally stood up smiling and reached out to grab my hand to "escort" me into the car like a princess.

His hands touched mine and it sent a sensation through me and not the kind when he hit me. They we nice and sweet.

To be honest I kind of liked Jack, but then he starting beating me and I pushed those feelings aside, but they were just in the back of my mind. I think they may be starting to come up again. Now I think been in a war with my feeling versus my past.

He got in the car and buckled the seat belt. Reaching over he turned the radio up but it wasn't loud enough to make out what song it was.

"So, if you don't mind me asking," Jack hesitantly asked, "Why didn't you want to go to the movie?

I looked away from the window and at him, but his eyes were locked on the road infront of us.

"To be honest," I fiddled with my hands, "I'm not a fan of horror movies." I finished and he sighed a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, yes." He laughed, "I thought I was the only one!" He looked so happy, a face I enjoyed seeing him wear.

We both laughed and we were soon at my dorm building. Proceeding up the stairs, I got my keys out as Jack handed me my bag.

"Again Jack, I can't thank you enough for the stuff you got me today," I thanked him for the hundredth time. He laughed as I opened my door.

"It was no problem for the last time." He smiled and looked up.

We locked eyes and didn't part. His cyan blue eyes poured into mine as if they were searching for something. My orbs gazing just as hard into his, it was like we were sharing feelings via eye contact. It was sweet. I don't know how my feelings are or anything right now all I know is Jack. I will admit that Jack s very cute, sweet, smart, caring, and I think I like.

I closed my eyes dreamily and felt something extremely soft meet my lips. I knew what it was too. Jack's lips, Jack was kissing me. I fell into him and kissed him back. Our lips dancing to the rhythm of our heartbeat. I locked my arms around his neck, as his arms hesitantly sneaking around my waist, pulling me close. This kiss is everything, it's sweet, kind, passionate, fiery, it's perfect. I stand here kissing the guy I am supposed to hate, suppose to turn away from and run. Kissing the guy that has healed my brokenheart.

______________________________

well.....

ARE YOUR FEELS GOING!?!?!?!

I poured my heart into this chapter plus I was needed don't you think??????

Im trying to wrapped this book up but don't worry it has a little way to go.

anyway I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did writing, over 1300 words!

so would you so kindly drop a comment on what you think or what you though about this book or chapter,

plus I live off comments. I love them, if there are no comments then I can't live and you guys won't get updates! so that's not good!!!

anyway ily all so so much and I'll see you next time my dreamers <3

{val}

______________________________