Eighteen

Since I couldn't move into the apartment yet I stayed with the boys for another week.

"Ally?" I heard someone call me. I turn around and see Jai walking into the kitchen. I was sat on a stool eating an apple.

"What's up?" I looked at him.

"Did you like the rest of the song?" He looked at me worriedly

"You're a fucking god! It's amazing" I got up and hugged him.

"Haha is it really?" He hugged back.

"Fuck yes" I laughed. I sat back down.

"Are you going today?" He asked.

"Going where?" Luke asked while walking into the kitchen to get an apple.

I looked at Jai and his eyes widen. Neither of us could think of anything to say.

"Hello?" Luke stood next to Jai looking at both of us.

"James is helping me choose some furniture for my apartment" I said.

"I thought you had everything already" Luke asked confused. Shit! What do I say now.

"I want to see if I can find a bed piece. A cute one" I said.

"Oh." he took a bite out of his apple.

"So you'll be busy?" He asked.

"Yeah" I looked at Jai.

"I would've asked you to come but I know you hate shopping with me" I giggled.

"It's fine." he said and walked out of the kitchen and outside to the backyard.

"You are no help to me" I rolled my eyes at Jai.

He laughed and walked out as well.

"Ready?" James came running down the stairs.

"Yes" I get up and fix my skirt.

"Let's go" he said. I walked behind him and Ronnie in front of him.

Jacob takes us to the studio. I can't believe he convinced me to do this.

"Free hugs!" I said and hugged James.

"I'm not even wearing the shirt" he said confused looking down at his shirt and trying to read it.

"I can hug you as much times as I want, because I'm doing this" I looked at him with a serious face.

"Oh Fine. I don't mind" he laughed and hugged me.

I checked over the songs and chose the song I was doing first today. It was six songs but I'm only giving Luke two of them? I think.

We get out the car and make our way into the building. James and I walked in Ronnie stayed behind to talk to someone. We sat on the red couch waiting for everything to be ready.

"Ready?" The guy who is in charge of everything asks me.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay, walk in there and do your thing. You know how this works because you've been here many times with the boys" he said and I nodded my head.

I walked into the room and put the headphones on. I put the piece of paper that had the lyrics in front of me. The music began.

I started to sing, in the beginning I felt weird but then since it was only James and Ronnie I didn't mind.

After about four hours of me doing just one song we took a break.

The second one was only for an hour. I would have to come tomorrow to do the rest of the song.