Twenty Five

Luke's pov

My girl and having a baby, I still can't believe that in the matter of a few months we will be parents. It's already been six months and we found out last week what it was going to be. I'm so happy. At the beginning we had complications with the pregnancy and all but now she's fine.

We haven't told anyone yet because we wanted to see what she was going to have.

Her stomach shows. And I don't even know why nobody has questioned it, well, mostly because she wears dresses which I find hot. I have to contain myself because the doctor said no sex, after the pregnancy would be best.

Today we are going back to our hometown so we might end up telling them there since we are having dinner at her moms and everyone is joining. Except James and Daniel but I'll tell them later.

"Luke?" I heard her beautiful morning voice.

"Yeah?" I look over to my right to be met with those beautiful eyes.

"Aren't you worried?" She asked.

"About?"

"How everyone will react?"

"I don't care what they say, all I care is that we have a healthy baby and that we both are together and never be broken again"

"What if they hate me"

"Why would they hate you? We chose this,at one point it was going to happen, it just happened to be sooner then we thought" I kissed her forehead. "don't worry baby, I'm here"

She's been worrying about the dumbest things ever but I guess it's just the pregnancy. She is very emotional sometimes and I find it cute. But it's also very awkward because I might say something that was meant to be funny but she ends up crying because it got to her.

Once we were watching a documentary about penguins and she started crying because one of the Penguins died and the other stayed there with the baby.

"I love you" I whispered kissing her temple.

"I love you too" she hugged me.

"And I love our baby girl, Annabelle"

She smiled and shock her head. She doesn't want to name the baby that but I do.

"That's just weird, naming a child after a doll that was mistreated by five faggots, big no no" she giggled.

"You'll come around eventually"

"How long are we staying back in Victoria?" She asked.

"As long as you want to stay" I replied.

We stayed in bed for another hour just talking until she "had" to take a shower. Girls these days. Just because they go outside for a walk they "have to" take a shower.

"I found myself a cheerleader, she's always right there when I need her" I sang loud so she could hear. I heard her laughing.

"I find that song funny" she said walking out of the bathroom all dressed up for the trip back to Victoria.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. I took about fifteen minutes to shower.

An hour later we were on our way to our town. Where we grew up. Where I met my beautiful princess.

As I was driving I turn to face her and she was on the phone playing some "guess the song" game. She kept losing on the rock category which got her mad and I laughed at how mad she was.

I put the radio on and I began humming to the songs that came on the radio.

She plugged her phone to the Auxiliary and put on her favorite songs.