Seven

I wake up to my alarm on my phone, i turn it off. I get out of bed to take a shower. When I'm finished with the shower I walk out with just my towel because someone was too sleepy to think about bringing her clothes to the bathroom. I walk over to the suitcase and start looking for something to wear.

"Hey, Alexandra I just wanted to tell you tha-" Daniel walked into my room his eyes widen. "shit sorry" he walked out awkwardly.

I sigh. I seriously need girl friends. I seriously need to start taking my clothes with me to the shower. And I seriously need to start locking every door.

I changed into some grey sweatpants and a white nike shirt and put on my black Roshe Runs.

I do a light make up on myself.

I take out the sweater I got at Victoria Secret and put it around my waist just in case it's cold over there.

I grab my phone and walk out.

"Hey guys" I try to act like I'm in the mood for them. I am but I feel like I'm not.

"I'm so sorry" Daniel starts to apologize.

"It's fine" I half smiled.

I walk over to the fridge and get a water bottle.

"Are you hungry?" James asked.

"Not really" I respond.

"You need to eat before we go"

"I know. I'll get something at the airport" I tell him.

"Okay"

I walk back to the room and get my suitcase. I walk out again.

"Ready?" Beau asked.

"Hell yeah. I get to go across the US with James!" I giggle

"Aren't you a little too excited" Jai laughs.

"James is the best person to go on a trip with" I honestly say.

"What?! I thought it was me?" Luke pouted.

"Well, I lied. It's James and always been James" I wink at him.

"That's not what you thought when we went to the cabin" he smirked. I blushed.

"Oh boii! Shut up! You thought I did" I tried to hide the redness from my face

"Don't try to deny it"

"Can you please leave me alone" I walk over to James and put my face on his chest.
"James tell him to stop" I whined.

"Leave her alone" James defended me.

"Thanks"

"Awww. We all know it's true" Luke teased.

"Leave my girl alone" James winked.

"You're girl?" Luke asked.

"Uhhh" he looked down at me and winked.

"James?" Beau was now getting into the conversation.

"Ugh fine. Ally and I are going out. We've been for a couple of weeks" he said smiling.
I giggled

"James! I thought we were keeping that a secret" I played along with him.

"They deserve to know"

"You could've told them this when I wasn't here" I giggled.

"Wait!" Daniel stopped us. "are you two really going out?" He asked.

"Of course they are. Just look at them" Jai looks over at me and then at James.

"No seriously" Daniel said again.