Twenty Four

I don't care what they say, I I'm in love with you.

"You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You're the only one who can make me smile without trying. I can't explain with just words how much you can mean to me, but you're the only one I'm afraid of losing and the one I have any to keep in my life." I look at Luke. "Please don't leave me, again"

"Never" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

We sat looking out to the beautiful view.

"You know what I love about this place?" Luke asks.

"The beauty of nature?" I said looking up at him.

"You" he simply said.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Nature is beautiful, but it's not as beautiful compared to you" he said.

"Aw Luke, that's like the sweetest..." I giggled.

"Don't start" he warned.

I smiled at him and placed my head on his chest, looking at the little river.

"I'm glad that I came back here that day, to be with you. I'm glad I got my girl" he said.

"I'm glad too"

"Seven months. They have been the best" he kissed my head.

"A lot has happened" I said.

"Yeah"

We moved in together, the cabin. We went to Hawaii, Caribbean islands, Ibiza and Amsterdam. Our next trip is in two weeks to Mexico.

We stayed like that for a while. Every morning we do this, we walk around for an hour or so then we stop here and just talk.

"Let's go to the mall, I want to buy something" I said to Luke. He groaned and I giggled.

"Fine" he whined.

We got up and headed back to the cabin. We changed and went to the mall.

We went to different stores.

"Oh my god! These are so cute" I said walking to a baby store.

"Haha yeah" Luke said looking at me.

"What?" I ask him. He just shakes his head.

We walked out of the store and into the food court. "I want lemonade, some fries but I also want subway" I said looking at all the places that I could possibly get food from.

"When you make your mind tell me" Luke laughs taking a seat.

"I got enemies, got a lot of enemies" I laughed looking at Luke.

"Yes, when it comes to this" he smiles at me. "And you aren't drake so shhh"

"Hey!" I rolled my mind.

We end up getting some Popeyes. "Oh my geez, look at the baby" I said looking at the baby at the table next to us. "it's so cute"

"I thought I was cute" Luke whined.

"Sorry, nothing compared baby cuteness"

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Luke asks out of no where.

"What! No!" My eyes widen. "Do you want a baby?"

"I think we are too young right now. But I do want babies in the future" he said.