Three

I woke up next to my best friend. I don't know why I told him to come here. Maybe it was the little alcohol I had. I'm not sure it was a good idea. I look at him sleeping.

I lay back down and look at the ceiling and start thinking what will happen after Luke leaves. Well after all of them leave.

I shouldn't be feeling this way towards Luke and it needs to change. Hopefully when he leaves these feelings will get back to normal because I don't want to fuck up our friendship.

We've been friends since I was four because of our parents and I don't want to lose him, ever.

He probably doesn't feel the same way. So these little shits better get fucking back to normal.

"Hey" I heard Luke's morning voice. I faced him and smiled at him,

"Good morning sleeping beauty"

"I'm the prince and you're my Princess" He gives me a cheeky smile. I blush.

"Whatever you say" I smile at him and get up. I walk over to my bag and get my phone. I had ten missed call and twenty messages.

I check the messages and I had three from Jai and three from Beau. From Gina I had two.

two from Mason. One from Jenny. six from my mom and the rest from my dad.

Jai:
Did you drop Luke off last night?

Jai:
Where the hell are you two?

Jai:
Ally! Please answer. Or tell Luke to call me.

I text him back

To Jai:
Don't worry Jai. We came to the cabin. Don't tell anyone. We came here because this will be the last week we see each other and we came here to get away.

Beau:
Luke better be back by Saturday!

Beau:
Have fun ;)

Beau:
Be careful though.

I didn't answer him.

Gina:
Sweetie, Please tell me Luke is with you. And if he is, is he okay?

Gina:
Your mom is very mad. She came over and asked for you. Now I know you're with Luke please tell him to get you back ASAP!

to Gina:
He's with me. he is fine. Don't worry. We have to do something. we will be back on Friday.

Mason:
I'm going to kill Luke when he comes back.

Mason:
If you do something stupid I'm going to beat the shit out of you two.

I roll my eyes because everyone takes this toooo serious.

Mom:
You're in big trouble when you come home

I didn't even finish reading her messages because they piss me off. I turned off my phone and I see Luke on his phone.

"Everyone is worried about you" He laughs. "They think I'm going to rape you or something"

"You wouldn't" I looked over at him.

"Of course not" He looked at me and smiled.

"I told you your mom was going to murder me" He laughs.

"I won't let her"

He turned his phone on airplane mode and put music on.

"You're a good girl, and you don't want to disappoint your mother" He starts teasing me.

"I'm a good girl now?" I ask him

"Yeah, you do everything they tell you to do" He walks closer to me.