Two

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Guess what!" I jump on Luke's back.

"What?" He catches me.

"No! You have to guess"

I wrap my arms around his neck and put my cheek on Luke's shoulder.

"You got new shoes? New clothes? OH! YOU GOT A DOG! You fell? You went shopping? You fell down the stairs? You... Uhhh almost got pushed off of the stairs?" He finished laughing.

"No, well yeah I almost fell but not pushed, well yeah pushed but not on the stairs. Anyways! We are going to Sydney and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come?" I asked him.

"Hahaha. Who pushed you? And I'll ask my mom about that"

"Mason, and okay!" I kissed his cheek and got off of him. I ran to the kitchen and then back to Luke.

"Where's Jai?" I asked him.

"You're a little to hyper today" he looked at me. "His room?"

I ran up to his bedroom forgot to knock.

"Jai! Jai! Jai! Jye! Jye! Jay! Jai! Jai!" I jumped on his bed.

"Ally! Ally! Ally! Ally! Ally! What? what? what?" He laughed at me.

"I want you to go to Sydney with us. We leave Friday and come back till Tuesday" I inform him.

"Sure, I'll ask"

"Okay great!" I jump off his bed and do a little dance. He laughs and shook his head in disapproval of my dancing skills.

"Where's boo?" I ask him.

"Room?" I walk over to his room and knock this time.

"Beau?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Come in only if you brought me something to eat" I sighed at his request.

"I'll take you out for lunch or something" I said.

"Deal!"

"But not today"

"You ass" I here him say.

I open the door and walk in. He smiles at me and I walk over to his bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Buying Daniels present"

"What?! His birthday is on Wednesday" I said shockingly.

"I forgot"

"What are you getting him?" I asked and he turned his laptop to face me.

"What?!" I look at the screen closely. "That's amazing" I smile.

"Do you think it's a good birthday present?"

"Hell ya! And specially VIP tickets! He gets to meet him" I jumped on his bed.

"I'm getting two tickets for him. He can take whoever he wants to take" he smiles.

"When is it?" I ask

"It's till December, so it's going to be in California but it doesn't matter"

I nod my head. "He's going to fucking love you. You got him Lil Wayne tickets"

"Oh yeah! What is it that you're here, looking for Beau Brooks?"

"Oh yeah, Sydney! Friday through Tuesday. Hotel. You know what that means!"

"I'm in" he says without thinking.

"Yay! BOO IS GOING!" I yelled.

Luke and Jai walk in a few seconds later and Beau closed his laptop.