Eleven

This week went by slowly. The boys were busy and I was left alone.

I noticed that everything that I ate that was greasy I would throw up. I didn't tell the boys though. So I spent most of the time with salads or fruit.

I told Alex about it and he got worried so he wanted me to go see a doctors but then I told him that I was fine so he'd stop worrying.

I have barely seen the boys this whole week and I've always been out for walks.

Today I was feeling a bit weak so I didn't go. Instead I went shopping. I bought a lot of clothing because lately my size went from a 6 to a 4.

I went home after buying most of the stores. I called my mom and she said I should go back to visit and make up my mind if I should stay here or there.

So I'm going to get tickets back to Australia for next month.

I made a question and answer video because the girls wanted one.

I edit it and posted it.

The boys retweeted the video so it got a lot of views.

I was actually getting hate from it.
I was getting tons and tons of hate.
It didn't bother me at all because I know that some of them actually like me.

@AllyAnderson In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I scrolled through twitter and followed a couple people that were being nice to me.

@AllyAnderson can I meet Justin Bieber already? 🙈🙊🙉

I started listening to Justing Bieber songs. I made lunch for the boys because they were coming early today.

It's Thursday so that means that tomorrow the boys are going to have the party. I'll say that I'm not feeling it and I'll stay up here all night.

I finished lunch for the boys. I got a message from the boys saying that they were on their way. There were three cars outside. I didn't know who they belong to.

I went up to my room to get dressed in a better outfit. I put on some boyfriend pants, a stripped black and white crop top and my white converse.

I put on some makeup. I hear the door open so I walk down stairs. I see more people come through the door.

"Hey" someone whispers from behind me. I turn around and smile.

"Hey" I hug him.

"Woah! I was only gone for like three hours" Luke laughed.

"I know" I start blushing.

"Later we can go out if you want" he winked and walked up stairs.

I looked for James which I found him and Daniel eating in the kitchen with some other guy I've never seen around before.

"Did I give you guys permission to eat that?" I stood there nodding my head at them.

"It's your food! So it's way too good not to eat it" Daniel took another bite of the lasagna.

"Wait! Did I hear right? Ally made us food?" Jai came running into the kitchen. He looked around at the food and then at me.

"Haha, eat before Beau comes through" I laugh.

"I HEARD MY NAME!" I can hear Beau yelling from the living room.

He came a few seconds later and people were following him. That's just awkward. I made a little but of food. Only for the people that live here.