Eight

The next day we woke up at ten to go to the City.

@AllyAnderson Time for The City!

James finished showering. I got the clothes for today and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to be just fine.

I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I let the droplets go down my back for a while. I shampooed and conditioned. I got out the shower and changed I to some boyfriend pants and a black Janoskians hoodie. I got my Black Roshe runs. I let my hair dry naturally and applied simple makeup on.

I walk out and see James on the bed scrolling through his phone.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's get something to eat first" he said locking his phone and placing it in his pocket.

"Okay" I grab my purse. He gets up and starts walking to the door.

"Guess who called me"

"One of the boys?" I asked.

"Luke"

"Oh." I was curious on what they talked about but I won't ask.

"He asked me if we were fine, and how you were."

"We need to tell them that we aren't actually going out" I tell him.

"I'll tweet to them something that they might get" he says.

We walked out the hotel and down the street to the little restaurant. We order our food.

I get a notification from twitter

@James_Yammouni when your friends believe something you told them that isn't true😂

@James_Yammouni Ally, you're a great actress!

@James_Yammouni don't try to deny it. I know you like her.

"You little shit" I laugh and smile at him.

We ate our food while talking. "you know, I love being with you"

"I don't, you're so boring to be with" he joked and I pouted.

"Okay, I won't invite you anywhere now" I looked at him with serious face.

"We'll see about that" he winked.

"I'll have to find someone new to go around the world with"

"Isn't it weird that you and Luke made that plan, and you and I have started it" he laughed.

"Yeah, I mean he's busy" I respond.

We stayed silent until a couple fans came over to take pictures with James.

After they left we paid for the food and got a taxi to the city.

I thought that the traffic was only bad in the movies, it took us about an hour to get to the city, and we decided to walk the rest of trip. We made it to time square.

Instead of actually exploring the city we ended up messing and pranking people. I filmed some of it on my camera that I brought. I know I look like a tourist, and people from here get annoyed by that but whatever.

It was getting late and James was hungry so we stopped at McDonalds.

"I dare you to eat 40 chicken nuggets and five burgers" James smirked.

"What?! That's too much for me"

"It's a dare"

"Okay, I dare you the same"