Five

It's been seven months since the boys left and it was time to go visit them.

I got tickets for next month. So that's going to be eight months later. I know I said three months.

Luke stopped talking to me two months ago.

James hasn't told them why I haven't gone. I'm going to tell them when I get there. Alex lives in California for now so I might go see him. He's moving in two months to Texas.

I don't know for how long I'm going to stay there. Until I'm not welcomed no more, hahaha.

James and Jai are very happy that I'm going. They are the only two that know. Jai found out when I was FaceTiming James. That little shit was hiding in his room for some reason. And when he heard us talking about if he popped out of nowhere.

I still don't know if I should go to university in California or from the east coast. I'm mainly going there for that, and Luke.

"Are you sure you want to go?" My mom asks me.

"Yeah, I waited a long time and now I want to see them" I tell her.

I been hanging a lot with Gina and my mom. Mom asked her to move in.

-

The month passes by quickly because now I'm standing at the airport saying goodbye to my family and Gina, my second mom.

Here's to the 18 hour ride.

I sat next to an old couple. It's very cute. It reminded me of the little coffee place.

Can you believe that Luke blocked me on all of the social media? Well he did.

I cried for something stupid but it hurt a lot.

I'm going there to get him. I need him in my live and I can't live any longer without him.

So I'm determined to get him to forgive me and listen to me.

I look outside the window. The plane starts to lift off. I smile because hours from now and I'll see his beautiful face. And all of their beautiful faces.

I unlock my phone and look at my background.

"Is that your boyfriend?" The lady next to me asks.

"I wish" I smile at her

"Friend?"

"Yeah, well currently we aren't speaking but I hope that when I get there everything changes"

"It will Honey" she tells me.

I talked with her for a couple of hours until we both fell asleep.

I was awoken by someone tapping my shoulder.

"The plane has landed" the plane attendant tells me.

"Thank you" I smile at her and get up.

I walk out and walk to get my luggage. I look around to see if I can see Jai or James.

I text them telling them that I was here. They were here too looking for me. I look around more and I see them running towards me. I smile. Both come in and crash me with a hug. I start to laugh.

"I missed you too" I told them.

After I got my suitcase I met Jacob. He took us to the house. Everyone was outside the house by the pool so I walked inside the house. I noticed there were a lot of girls here, and beautiful girls. I looked over at James and he nods his head to tell me that everything is okay.