Six

Luke hasn't said anything to me. He was looking for a place to talk.

"Why don't we just go to that lemonade place across the street?" I point out. Getting a bit irritated.

"Okay" he starts to walk off I'm about three feet behind. He opens the door for me. I walk in and say thank you. we sit at a table for two. He gets us a lemonade and a cookie. At first it was weird because Neither of us said anything.

"I wanted to say sorry about yesterday, I was just mad at myself" he started

"Mad about what?" I ask him.

"For not talking to you" he looked at me.

"Okay" was all I said.

"I was jealous, mad, angry and other feelings"

"Why?"

"You and that guy are how we used to be"

"We would be the same if you hadn't stopped texting me or calling me. You don't know how much I hurt when you blocked me on everything. I tried so many times to call you, I texted you but you never answered"

"I did it because I was being selfish"

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to get over you. Having nothing to do with you helped get over my feelings for you. A crush that wasn't supposed to form. But don't worry I don't feel anything for you. I see you as a friend." Ouch! That didn't hurt at all. "It was a mistake"

"Oh"

"Yeah, plus I'm about to ask someone to be my girlfriend" he smiled.

I gave him a half smile. "she's very lucky" I looked down. I didn't want to hear that.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks.

"Yeah, I can't stay mad at my best friend" I faked a smile.

"Catch me up with life?" He says while taking a sip of his drink.

"I finished school. Gunna go see some universities next week with James!" I say happily.

"Wow! Congrats" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice so I just shut myself up. I guess he really didn't care.

"You?" I ask him

"We might be going on tour soon. We are going to make a movie. We met a lot of cool people here"

"Oh that's really cool" I tried to sound like I cared.

"Yeah, and we always have parties at ours"

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah. I found out you like to drink now?"

I looked down. "I always did, you just didn't know. I went through something hard and I guess I found something that can take that pain away for a little bit"

"That isn't the answer"

"I know"

We continued talking until the boys interrupted us and started bothering us again. I was feeling uncomfortable now because I honestly don't want to hear them saying things like that. He obviously doesn't like me and I want to get over it.

"Can you guys please stop. It's old now. And it's irritating" I tell them. They look at me weirdly.

-

The week went by fast. I only saw Jai and James all week. The rest were preparing for a massive party they were going to have on Saturday.
For a reason I don't know.