How did this thing happened?

I just got home from the doctor whom I almost burst all my anger by saying I'm having a baby. A BABY. A. Freaking. Baby!.
It's not like I don't want to have a kid or two, I love to have a children someday, but I didn't expect that I'm going to have now! Inside my stomach! Did someone rapped me? Did I have an amensia to where I make out with another guy? What is happening? How did this thing happened? WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL RAINBOW DASH? I asked myself shuttering.

Overthinking is killing me;

I wanted to call Rainbow Dash or anyone to prove that what is inside me now is a mistake, I need answer. Because obviously me and Rainbow can't have kids since both of us are women, and I don't remember hanging out with any of my guy friends. Will Rainbow Dash won't love me anymore if I told her I'm pregnant? Or maybe should I kill this baby by-- NO I won't... but it's just. I- just- I mean,... how?

-

I woke up on our soft, warm bed, since overthinking is killing me, i slept that away, and since I'm awake, it comes back. Also, the doctor told me I'll be sleepy everytime now.

I didn't realise that it's almost dark until I look at the clock. I yawned and stretch my body, and as I look around I saw light from the door coming from downstairs, probably Rainbow Dash. I stand up and walk downstairs. "Rainbow?" I called. Smelling chicken from the kitchen. I run towards the kitchen and saw my lover is drinking wine. "Oh hey Love." Her voice gives me butterflies in my stomach. I walk towards to my future wife and hug her, as I felt her hand around my waist. "How's your day without me?" She asked with her sweet voice. I rolled my eyes and pulled the hug as I look into her beautiful magenta eyes. "Bored." She smacked her lip and look at the table. "Well, atleast I brought you a bucket of Jollibee chicken and some wine." She said and raise the wine that she was holding. I chuckled and walk towards the bucket of chicken. I grab it and run to the living room. "MINE" I yelled as I jump on the sofa and open the television.

-

Hours past, me and Rainbow Dash are still watching Netflix. The thoughts of me being pregnant can't get away from my head. How am I suppose to tell her this? Should I not? It scares.

But no, I will tell her, I'll be honest to her atleast for the last time before she leave me AFTER telling her that I'm pregnant. I took a deep breath and look into her. She notice my behavior so she turn towards me as she raise her eye brows waiting for my question. "Okay? You okay Aj?" I bit my bottom lip and tears starts to run down my cheeks. Rainbow Dash got worried and before she could hug me I said. "Ah'm pregnant." I snapped. My tears can't stop running down my cheeks, I can in her eyes that she was shocked, maybe disgust. I didn't stare at her for that long so I bow my head and sobbed. "A-Ah didn't know what happened.... It's just- ah don't even remember making outt with other guy. Ah'm sorry- " To my surprise she hug me. She. Hug. Me. My eyes went wide when I also heard her cry. I pulled the hug and look at her. "A-aren't ya mad?"

She bit her bottom lip and kneel infront of me. "Before anything else, I wanted to say I'm sorry." I'm curious, why is she sorry for? "I'm the reason why you're pregnant." She said while wipping my cheeks. I stopped her curiously. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I asked Princess Twilight to send me a magic potion thing that can get one of us pregnant with our genes. You asked for that before so I thought that you'll be the one whose getting pregnant. I-" I stopped her by hugging her. My overthinking of her leaving me is gone, just both of us having a baby of ourselves. Not adoption or the other thing the one of us can get pregnant. I'm so happy. "Thank you, Love." I whispered.