Back To School

"I'm so excited I can't sleep!" Rainbow Dash squealed under the comforter she is sharing with her fiancée.

The cowgirl is laying beside her and cannot sleep because of Rainbow Dash's excitement- groaning trying to ignore her. "Rainbow... It's 1 a.m could you please try and close yer eyes? If you stay up all night, yer not gonna be this hyper tomorrow." She explained in a weak tone.

The athlete starts to pout her face and sat up. She tried to find the lamp using her hand because of the darkness, she then turned it on and saw that Applejack's face is covered in a comforter. Yes, Rainbow Dash is tired, she knows it for herself, she just can't think of anything she could do when she saw her friends and the outside world. Kinda like.... out of the prison-like.

"Sorry, Aj. I promise I'll sleep now." She said softly.

"Thank you..."

"In one condition."

Applejack pulls the comforter down and looks at her lover. "What is it?"

"Let's cuddle."

"Hey. We always do that." Applejack said before Rainbow Dash turn off the lights.

"Yeah. But you stopped. So I might consider this as my lucky day." Rainbow Dash said hugging her lover while digging her head into her chest.

Applejack just giggled as she hug the athlete back, smelling the sweet scent of her rainbow hair and feeling the warm hug of her lover. "Yer just being dramatic."

Rainbow Dash yawned as she slowly close her eyes. "And I love you..." she said softly as she fell asleep.

The cowgirl smiled and kiss her lover's forehead. "And AH love you more." She said before going back to sleep.

---
The sun raises and the couples are still sleeping, luckily the alarm went wild as Applejack started to move her hand- to find where the alarm clock is. It's been a while since they had to make it work again since they're been only doing online classes and only staying at home. Never thought of using it again this year because of the virus until they heard the news that going back to school is back. Literally.

Applejack turn off the alarm by clicking the off button, she started to stretch but little did she know, she felt some warm liquid somewhere in her body. The cowgirl slowly looks down, she notices that she is half naked, and to her surprise, Rainbow Dash is sucking her breast, and her one free hand is squeezing her other breast.

The blonde blushed so hard as she started to scream and push her lover hard and for the athlete, she jumped off the bed and start to Panik.

"W-wh-what happened?" She stuttered, her worried face turning to a confused one when she saw her lover covering her breast with her arms, looking at her like she wanted to kill her anytime soon but at the same time, she was like a bright red cute apple.

"Applejack? What's wrong?" The athlete asked confused.

The cowgirl huffed and looked away still covering up her breast- bright red. Yes, they are couples and they are gonna live together forever. But this is Applejack's sensitive spot, it's also the first day of school, and I'll turn her on when she didn't stop her lover. And for all she know is that she only set their alarm to 30 minutes before they could go to school on time, but since it was the first day. What bad things could happen?

Rainbow Dash got worried for Applejack because she was not responding. She also notices that Applejack is not wearing her shirt. "Hey, Aj. You alright?" The athlete asked in a soft tone while crawling beside her lover. "And why are you covering up your breast? Also, why don't you have a shirt on?"

"Maybe you took it off while yer having yer wet dreams!" Applejack said still not looking in her lover's direction.

The athlete gives herself time to recon what the blonde gal said. And it hit her, she remembers now. "Oh fck. Did I wet a lot again?"

Applejack sighed and look in her direction, finally. "No, I-It's just..." she can't think of something now that she still likes the part when she woke up and Rainbow Dash is sucking her breast. Before Rainbow Dash could say a word, Applejack quickly press her lips against her lover.

Rainbow Dash was surprised for a second, but then she kisses the blonde gal back. "What about school?" The rainbow-headed gal asked.

The cowgirl smiled, she then put her arms down showing off her breast to her lover. She then grabs one of her lover's hands and put it on one of her breasts. The athlete was surprised but at the same time loved it because this is one of Applejack's parts of the body she love to touch the most.

"C-Can we do it before going to school..." Applejack said in a sweet soft tone.

Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide and smirked. "Is that a question, huh, baby?" She teased the poor cowgirl.

Applejack blushes more as she looks away. "Please?" she bit her bottom lip when she felt Rainbow's hand squeezing her breast.

"As you wish~" Rainbow Dash kisses Applejack pushing her to lay on their bed as they do the things that couples do.

------

"Ugh! Why are they taking so long?!" Pinkie Pie yelled. She and her friends are in their lockers where they all agreed to meet before going to their classrooms. Since it hasn't been the end of the year, they are still on the same schedule. But the difference is that they are all required to wear their masks.

"They are probably in the traffic right now, Darling. Calm down." The fashionista said while looking at her new nail polish. Little did she know, some random guys are staring at her even tho some of those guys got rejected by her.

"Should we call them? I'm starting to get worried." The kindest one in the group said.

Sunset Shimmer agreed. "I'm starting to get worried too, they haven't seen any of my messages."

"Those couples are fine, we just have to wait, I'm sure the class won't start early because they might consider this as our first day of school." The smarty pants one said while reading a book.

"I'm gonna call them!" The Impatient pink-headed gal said. But as she took her phone out of her bag, they heard screaming and yelling one of her friend's names.

"Wow. Some things didn't change after all." Sunset Shimmer said while looking in where the crowd's direction.

Fluttershy scoffed. "You said it." She said while looking in the same direction where she and her friends are looking.

Rainbow Dash- Captain of every team. Gamer, Beautiful, Badass, Sexy, Hot, and of course the Awesome gal in school.

College students still have that title-

"Hey! Guys." She greets her friends while some of her fans are still with her.

Sunset Shimmer growl. "Knock it off!" She yelled to Rainbow's fans. They got scared because of that tone and how Sunset Shimmer glares at them so they just walk away.

"Where is Applejack?" Pinkie Pie asked.

Rainbow Dash smacked her lips. "She saw Granny Smith, Applebloom, and Big Mac arrive at the same time as us, So she helped them."

"And you didn't bother to help?" Rarity questioned. Rainbow Dash scoffed. "I wanted to, but Aj insist I come here and tell you guys 'We are sorry we're late.'"

Fluttershy nodded. "We understand. Should we go and help Applejack?"

The athlete shook her head. "She also mentions meeting her at lunchtime, so... I think we should go now." she smiled.

They all agreed, and while walking to their rooms, Pinkie Pie shrugs Rainbow Dash's shoulder getting her attention. "How would you like to explain having s-x in the 'Back to school day' you two are being late?"

Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide and took a glance at Pinkie Pie who is looking in front. "What the fvck?"