Sundate

I've been busy. And I hate it because I don't have time for writing story and I also feel guilty about it and yes Christmas and NewYear makes me busy and I hate online classes since it started a week ago and It was not good because it's taking all of my time now that I'm stepping into college and I probably stop now because I Imagine myself saying this all in one breath. Burn!!

But hey- I have life too ya know.

And no. MTWdays and I aren't siblings, also, don't ship us, we are just "friends".
-Now, Stop private messaging me about it-

I'll try to update more since I'm almost to the 'kinda' best part.
Happy Reading-

-----------

"Love! You do the dishes and I'll make sure to watch you do it." Rainbow Dash said to her beloved and grin, forcing herself not to laugh.

The country gal was shocked as she walk towards to her fianceè. "Oh, you felt that? Is that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?"

Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide as her heart starts to skip a beat. "E-earthquake."

Applejack chuckled and wrap her arms around her lover's shoulder. "Ah know yer dumb. But ah didn't know you are this dumb." She said with a scoffed and lean forward to kiss her fianceè. Rainbow Dash kissed her back but then pulled back to look into each other's eyes.

"So you'll do the dishes?" Rainbow Dash interrupt the silence.

Applejack smirked. "Absolutely, not!" She said.

Th athlete groan and look away. "Fine."

"Love. Rules are Rules. We take turns at washing the dishes."

"But it's so many!"

"Hey! It was not this many before but yet again, Ah told you to wash it before it turns to this. But no. Ya keep playing games." Applejack said and walk away.

"Okay, I'll wash it, calm down." Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack sigh. "Finish that and Ah'll cook dinner, after." She said and was about to go to the living room when Rainbow interrupt her.

"What? No!"

The cowgirl stopped. She turn to look at her lover and raise an eyebrow waiting for her to answer that herself.

"It's Sundate."

Applejack eyes went wide realizing the meaning of it. Sundate they do that every Sunday, of course. But it stopped because of the virus, and now that the virus is not spreading that much they can now go to the malls and restaurants. But they need to wear face mask and face sheild.

"Right. Since it's Sundate. I should finish this after date night-"

"Nope!"

"Why not?!"

"If you don't wash those dishes. No date night."

"But I-"

Applejack walk towards to her lover and give her the gaze that'll turn Rd on. "After the date. Ah wouldn't be able to take off my hands off you."

"Hurry up and get dressed and I'll finish this STAT!!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she start to grab sponge and soup.

The cowgirl chuckled and bit her bottom lip. "Make it quick~" she said before walking away and run to their room.

---

At the fancy restautant--

Applejack and Rainbow Dash both remove their face mask as they look at the menu. "Say... I haven't been here since... I don't know--"