TWO?

Week past. Applejack talked to her family about them being pregnant. First they were shocked and didn't know how it all happened. But of course Rainbow Dash explained it all. At first they are quite angry because all this suffering of Applejack is because of Rainbow Dash. But after two days they gave up and said they are going to support them and give the things they are going to be needing if the baby comes out.

On the other hand, Rainbow Dash's father is the most happiest person in the world because he can't wait to become a grandfather. Even though he knew that Rainbow Dash can't have a baby because of being lesbian and so on- they happen to find a way for them to have their own, thanks to princess Twilight Sparkle.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack's friend visit more often since the pandemic is not that killable and Applejack needs to take care of since Rainbow Dash is somehow go to school and go work after school. Princess Twilight is advising her human friends to be more careful of Applejack because the baby is almost coming and the baby bump is not that normal compare to the normal size.

Applejack tend to have nightmares every night and of course Rainbow Dash doesn't get enough sleep because of it. The athlete don't complain because this is her fault in the first place. But always hoping it would be worth it when the baby comes out.

The cowgirl eats anything that comes out of her mind and this happens when the due is almost there.

4 months is almost there and they only have 3 days. Princess Twilight gathered all her stuff that she's going to be needing and Applejack's going to need. Rainbow Dash suggest that they should see a doctor but princess Twilight said no, that she can handle all of this. The athlete is panicking because Applejack can't stop screaming because the baby inside of her stomach is starting to kick hard.

When princess Twilight enters the portal to the human world and went to the couples house, she was shocked when Applejack's baby bump is larger that expected. Their friends and Princess Twilight prepare the magic and spell that she's going to use and with the help of her human friend.

The due date--

Rainbow Dash and Applejack's family and friends came all the way to wait for the baby in the living room. While Applejack is screaming loud and clear that her lovers' eardrum almost explode. She is holding Applejack's hand while she screams in pain. The athlete saw how princess Twilight do all the magic she studied for this. Applejack is screaming as she is squeezing her lovers hand almost breaking her bones.

"Ow, Applejack. You are hurting my hand." Rainbow Dash said in tears.

Applejack turned to look at her lover wit angry tears. "Hurting you?! Do ya know what it feels like to be hurt like this?" She scream. "You did this remember-?!" Applejack scream again pushing the baby- panting. "And this is me because reasonable!" Applejack scream again and push the baby. AHHHHH!!!"

Princess Twilight can now see the baby's head. "Almost there, PUSH!." She yelled as Applejack scream on the top of her lungs. "Ah swear if Ah push again and this baby doesn't come out. Ah will rip your head off Rainbow Dash." Applejack said angrily and Rainbow dash hope it's just her hormones.

The last time Applejack push princess Twilight grab the baby on the head and pull it in Applejack's private part. The baby cried as the athlete almost faint because of the procedure. "It's a girl...." Princess Twilight sigh in relief as the baby cried. Applejack is about to ask if she could hold the baby but she suddenly felt something.

She then scream again and this time she grab Rainbow Dash's hair instead of her hand. "AHHH!" Now both Applejack and Rainbow Dash are screaming. Princess Twilight panicked and put the crying baby down to it's white bed. "There is one?" Princess Twilight then saw the baby's head. "Push!" She yelled as Applejack and Rainbow Dash scream, princess Twilight grab the baby's head and pull it out and put it on her arms. Applejack gasped heavily and as she let go of her lover's hair and breathe for air, her eye sight is becoming light looking at the ceiling.

Princess Twilight notice the side effect. She then walk to Rainbow Dash and gently give her the baby. Rainbow Dash gasped. "It's a girl."

Princess Twilight notice how Applejack starts to breathe heavily and this is a sign the Applejack might die. Princess Twilight do the spell the she is prepared for.

She once had some research of this side effect and before she could stop Rainbow Dash that the human might die because they can't handle the pain after giving birth to the baby, Applejack already took the potion. Princess Twilight study hard to make this spell that can quickly heal Applejack. She didn't say a word because they might panic but she promise that she will do this right.

Applejack's eyes starts to close as princess Twilight cast a spell and this made her cut her skin and let Applejack drink her blood.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Please be quiet and let me handle this." Princess Twilight said and put her hands down as she wait. "What the hell was that?" Princess Twilight look at the confused athlete. "I had too, for her to live." "What the hell are you talking about why aren't she moving?!" Rainbow Dash panicked. "What did you do?" Princess looked at her. "It's not me, it's the potion she took." Rainbow Dash walk towards her lover as her tears starts to fall down while holding her crying baby. "A-Applejack?"