Is this normal?

Weeks past and the rumor of me getting pregnant in school is spreading. Some people are curious, happy, and kind of jealous. Because as we all know, my lover Rainbow Dash is still the heart robe of the students here in school. But I also notice that my stomach is getting bigger- already? I think that is one of the side effects. I sigh and clear my thoughts as I sit next to my friends in the cafeteria.

"Why the looooong face?" Pinkie pie pinch both of my cheeks and giggled. I scoffed and rub my cheeks. I sigh and look at my friends. "Still worrying about the side effect?" Sunset Shimmer asked sipping her coffee. I nodded yes. "Oh, darling," Rarity interrupted. "Don't think about the side effect, for now, I mean, you still have 9 months, don't waste your time worrying about that." She said. "Ah don't think this baby can wait for 9 months, Rarity. Because AH feel like it's gettin' bigger." I sigh and hold my baby bump. My friends turn to look at my stomach and raise eyebrows. "Whoa!" Sunset Shimmer reacts. "How many weeks is that again?" she asked. "8 weeks," I replied. "I'm not sure. But my friend's Aunt was 14 weeks when her belly is that big." Pinkie Pie mumbled. And that's where it started to surprise me. My friends look at Pinkie pie to shut her down.

"W-what?"

Before I could even react, I saw my lover walking towards me, she sit next to me and kiss my cheeks. "Hey, love? Everything alright?" She hold my hand, but because of her smooth and loving hand, I got tears in my eyes looking at her. My friends notice and they all glared at Pinkie Pie who is sipping at her apple cider. "Whaaaaat? I'm just saying." Pinkie admitted.
"What's wrong?" My lover asked and hug me. I shook my head. "Nothing. Ah, wanna go home." I sniffled. Rainbow Dash got curious and pulled the hug. "What happened? Did you fall? Are you dizzy? Tummy ache-" "Love, Ah'm fine, Ah just wanna go home." I sob. "I'm just not feeling well." I continued.

"Ohhhh. Hormones." My friends said.

Rainbow Dash excused us to the teacher and principal, luckily they all agreed and we both went home. As I walk inside our house I felt a kick from my stomach. "Ouch- what is happening? Is this supposed to happen already?" I asked myself as my lover is getting out of the car and noticed the position I'm in, she run towards me and help me. "You okay, love?" She asked as we both walk to the living room.

I breathe out and gently sit on our sofa holding my belly. "I-is this normal? That baby is kicking already?" I asked worrying. But to my surprise, I saw that Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide. "What?" She asked surprisingly and gently hold my baby bump waiting for our baby to kick again. But it didn't happen. She sigh in disappointment, I smiled and giggled, she turn to look at me with a smile on her face and kiss my forehead. "I love you Aj." She said resting her forehead on mine. "Ah love you more Rainbow," I replied and kiss her. She kisses me back and as we're about to make out, the baby kick again making me stop from kissing Rainbow Dash. "Ah think this baby jealous." I giggled. Rainbow Dash smiled and kneed down to her knees and gently put her hand to my baby bump, she lean towards and kiss it. "If you're out in this world. I will be the one who will kiss you every day." Rainbow said and the baby kick again. "Ah think the baby can't wait for it." I smiled as I watch my lover talk to our unborn child.

-

Morning came as I woke up vomiting in the bathroom toilet, the morning sickness of this baby is killing me. I thought as  I vomit again. As I was about to walk out of the bathroom after flushing the toilet bowl I saw Rainbow Dash walk inside the bathroom, but to my surprise I spank her hard and yelled, "Get out of my way!" I said and walk pass her. I heard her gasped and turn to look at me, I turn to look at her and I can see her holding her cheek by her hand. "What the-?!" She groan didn't know how to react. But for some reason tears fall down to my cheeks. "A-are you mad at me now?" I sniffled and run back to the bed crying. "Wha- no, no, no. Aj." Rainbow Dash run towards me and rub my back. "No, baby, Ah'm not okay?" She sighed. "I mean, I didn't know that- that is your good morning kiss." She continued. "You don't love me!" I cried as I hug my pillow. Rainbow Dash didn't know what to do, so she called our friend Fluttershy for help.