I Bet

Rainbow Dash P.O.V

It turns out I didn't catch up with Aj. It kinda sucks, and now that my next class is starting, I was thinking of going home and spending my time with Aj, like quarantine days.

I sigh and stare at the teacher who's teaching in front. I am listening but my mind is still on Applejack. I know I'm acting a little strange and annoying about how much I wanted Applejack right here- right now, but I cannot blame myself. Geez I wish quarantine is back again, I thought I'll be happier when school is back and saw my friends but no- it turns out that all I ever wanted is Applejack. My sweet Applejack- her only.

My mind is full of thoughts about my fiancèe that I didn't even realize that the class is over.

Lunch- yes! My favorite subject. I mean- I don't know about you, but for me, that is a subject. It is where me my friends and my fiancèe are having lunch, this is my first time having lunch with my fiancèe Applejack in school, and I'm so excited.

I remove my mask and was walking to where the cafeteria is when suddenly- again. Gilda and Spitfire stopped me, and surprise Lightning Dust and Indigo are there.

This is so annoying. "What now?" I asked, and I'm pretty sure my tone is not that friendly.

"Why don't you spend your lunch with us instead of them?" Lightning Dust replies.

Them? Oh. My friends?

"Yeah. I mean, we're your friends too, remember?" Spitfire added.

I blink twice as I smacked my lips. "Guys, we talked about this. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I get to eat with them, Tuesday and Thursday with you guys."

Gilda nods her head. "We did. But can you make an exception this time?"

"Please??" Indigo cried.

A lot of students are passing and doing their business right now. But if my Death friends are not here, they'll probably ask me for pictures again. I thanked them for this time.

I chuckled. And I was about to say yes when suddenly I felt a warm kiss on my cheek as that person wrap her arms around my shoulder. The spark! I quickly turn to look at her, and there she is, my fairytale, my real love I've been hoping for and promise to never let go of.

"Hey, love, ready for lunch?" She asked as her voice makes my heart beat twice.

The aura I'm sensing right now is getting dark. I look at my friends as I saw their death glare on my fiancèe.

I rolled my eyes at them and turn to Applejack again. Our eyes met as the spark grew stronger, I smiled and nodded.

Applejack chuckled and turned to look at my friends who are now faking their smiles. My Aj knew that my friends liked me even tho we were engaged- make a move. She put her arms around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder. And I love her so much, ride with her silly jealous moves.

"Hey ladies~," Applejack said. That tone of hers turns me on every time.

Gilda smiled. "Aj, hi!"

"You are so beautiful! As always." Spitfire smiled and chuckled.

"Nice to see you again," Indigo said.

I know those words are jokes on them when it comes to talking to Applejack, it pissed me off, but at some point, Aj told me it's fine as long as I'm hers and don't sexually interact with them. Bruh, I never imagine myself kissing one of my dead friends.

Applejack scoffed as she bit her bottom lip. "Ah hope Ah'm not interrupting."

"Oh no no no Applejack, not at all." Lightning Dust said sarcastically.