Our Moment

Rainbow Dash POV

I haven't thought about taking care of a child. Not at least two.

"RAINBOW DASH! DIAPER!." Applejack yelled from the living room.

You see, I have twins, and normally all I could think of is ONE. One baby and that's it. I didn't know Aj will be having twins, I guess that is the reason her baby bump is big... no. huge.

"You grab the towel and I'll put the diaper on," I said as I put the diaper on them, making them stop crying. Like please, stop crying. I thought I will be the one who is gonna cry.

"Here." Applejack gives me the towel and helps me put their diaper on.

AJ is the only one who can feed the baby, of course. And after we put on their diaper, the babies are now hungry, again. And Aj will feed them, yes. And on the other hand, I'll clean the mess.

It's been a week since the baby came out of her and it feels like a year. It's exhausting. I then reward myself with a cup of iced coffee and make some apple pie that I learned to make since Applejack couldn't. And yes, I am the man in the house now, I have to help Applejack, I can't just wait for her to feed the baby and after that, it's my turn for her to take care of me. That's unfair though. But sometimes yea, after the baby is done breastfeeding, It's my turn. Hehe.

While Applejack sitting on the sofa breastfeeding the twins, I will now cook our lunch in the kitchen. My favorite- Sinigang. I learned how to cook this on Youtube, but mine is better. I like it better when it's super sour.

"Hey, love~." I was stirring the soup when I heard that beautiful voice and saw it was my angel. "Hey, beautiful," I replied and continue stirring the soup. "How are the twins?" I asked as she wrap her arms around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder. "Sleeping," She kisses my shoulder. "Finally." She added. I smiled and turn off the stove, I turn to face her and look into her beautiful eyes. "Lunch is ready," I said. Applejack pouts her face. "Ah don't like that," she said and hug me. "B-But I cooked for you." Applejack chuckled. "Ah'm craving for something~" She pulled the hug and look at me hungrily.

Knowing what she was talking about I raised an eyebrow. "Here?" She smirked. "Ah mean, if you want to." She run her fingers down to my pants and bit her lip. "What if the babies wake up." Her eye went wide for my response. "What did you do to my Rainbow? Usually, she'll agree to that question of mine." I scoffed. "She became a mom," I smirked and kissed her lip. "And as for me, I am gonna eat the food that I cooked," I said and walk to where our plates, spoon, and fork, and grab some for two, and put it all on the table.

I saw Applejack pout and sit on the table, my eyes went wide when she suddenly spread her legs and look at me with lust. "Eat me instead," she said holding one of her breasts and the other on the table biting her bottom lip.

I froze as I stood there looking at her private part who is calling out for me. Of course, I'm blushing! "I-I mean if you insist," I said and grab a chair and sit on it, I then grab both of her legs and drag them near to my face. She whimpered waiting for me to do my work. I slowly put my index finger to her clitoris and rub it gently, this makes her underwear wetter and want for more. I then put two fingers and gently rub it as I hear her moan, this makes my heartbeats so fast, I wanted her to love this, I wanted her to enjoy this moment, the moment that took us months to happen. The moment we've been waiting for.

I then stand up and remove her underwear as I shove my head into her private part. She lay down at our kitchen table and slide the plate to the side. I stick out my tongue and boy the taste of her is so sweet. I then put a finger inside her for guidance. I keep on licking and giving her thrust as her hand keeps on pushing my head to where her pus$y is. It's delicious, it's amazing, I want her to scream my name more, I want to hear her moan even louder. As I keep sucking and licker her, she keeps on moaning and squeezing her breast. This is what I want, after the exhausting days and months. All I want is for her to feel the love. This kind of love again.

"Dashie..." The word that gives me butterflies in my stomach. Call my name more. I thought as I keep on giving her her desire. "Ahh- please..." She moans. "Don't stop." She said panting.

As I was about to pull out for some air she let out a loud moan and this make her cum. A lot. I missed this, never thought about a thing, so I drink it all. I lick her all up and clean her. She continues panting and loving the cleaning part. She then bit her lip and pull my hair up to get my attention. "Ready for round two?" She asked and lick her bottom lip. I can see that her eyes want more. I nodded and kiss her as I crawl to her while holding her cheek. The passionate kiss that I missed, the sex that we almost always do, some alone time. I don't want this to end, I want this moment to be more than just this passionate kiss, I want this moment to--

Me and Applejack pull apart when we heard two babies cry, Applejack look at me in the eye and chuckled. "Ah think round two can wait." She said and I groan. I hop down the kitchen table and help Applejack get down there. I sigh. "We'll continue this later, love?" Applejack said and kissed me on the cheeks and walk into the living room where our babies are crying.

I smacked my lip and rest my back on the kitchen table. "You did this Rainbow Dash. You did this." I said to myself and start to prepare the food that I'm gonna eat.