Tiger's Roar

Rainbow Danger Dash- the most popular gal in school. Even though all the students knew she was engaged, a lot of students still ask her to go out with them. She's getting tired of telling them 'no' so she just ignores them all.

The couples aren't in the same class, except Wednesday and Friday, but only in P.E class. It was different before- because it was an online class, you don't get to do your P.E. so they removed it and now that it's Regular-Going-To-School-Class, All is back to where it was. Even though Aj and Rd are now engaged, some of the students keep asking Dash out.

The class is starting for Rainbow Dash, and she's still worried for her lover because she hasn't seen her since she went to help her family. The athlete is having the same class as one of her friends, Pinkie Pie. They are the prankster in the group, so they are pretty much unstoppable when it comes to pranks.

"Psst! Dash!" Pinkie Pie whispered-yelled.

Rainbow Dash is sitting in front of Pinkie Pie because that's their sitting arrangement before the quarantine. The athlete didn't reply, so the pink-headed gal do it again.

"Dashie~" She teased.

Rainbow Dash groans and turns to her friend with an annoyed expression. "I told you to don't call me that!" She whispered-yelled back.

"B-But it works!" She chuckled.

"What do you want? We're in the middle of the class." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well. Gilda is calling you."

Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide. "Oh, shot. I have other friends too." She thought. She nodded and said. "Tell her we'll talk later after class. So please, stop calling me."

Pinkie Pie raises both of her hands, agreeing with her friend. "Alright, Alright. Calm down, Nerd." She teased.

Rainbow Dash just rolled her eyes at her friend and continue to listen to the teacher in front.

--
After one boring class, Rainbow Dash tries to contact her beloved but seems like her phone is off. "You okay?" The athlete heard Pinkie Pie's voice beside her and sigh. "Yeah, I guess. Aj is not answering her phone." She replied.

"Try again. She might hear it this time."

"I think her phone is off or something-- wait. Don't you have another class to go to?"

Pinkie Pie giggled. "I do, I was just checking on you."

"I'm fine. Go to your next class and I will see you when it's lunchtime." Rainbow Dash winked at her friend.

"Of course. And don't be late, or you'll owe me one lasagna." Pinkie pie said before walking to her location.

"Hey! No fair!" The athlete yelled.

Pinkie Pie chuckled. "And that's a yes." She said before her turn where her next class is.

Rainbow Dash just smiled. She miss this, but not the studying part, only the part where she could hang out with her friends again and have fun. But she miss her fiancèe more even though they see each other all the time, she wanted to hug and kiss her--

She was thinking about going to her room since she still has 30 minutes before her other class starts. But before she could step out of their room, two gals walk in front of her making her stop taking another step. She look at them and smirked.

"Oh, it isn't the two slutty and asshole people I know in this school." She scoffed.

"Well, hello to you too, Dash!" Gilda chuckled.

"Please, don't you know that- that is Rainbow Dash's words for saying 'I miss you'?" Spitfire laugh.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and smirked. "What now?"