New Mothers

"APPLEJACK!!!" Rainbow Dash screamed in tears, and this make their family and friends run to the room and slammed it open. At first, they gasped to see two beautiful crying babies but when they turn to look at Applejack, their smiles fade as they walk slowly to the body. "A-applejack?" Applebloom called and didn't know what to feel, but when she hold Applejack's hand this is where she starts to tear up. "A-applejack?" Her friends called her and saw that she is not breathing or moving. "W-What happened?" Rainbow Dash's father asked, walking towards her crying daughter. Rainbow Dash gently gives her babies to Pinkie Pie and sobs. "Applejack! Please wake up, I'm sorry okay? I- I didn't know this would've happened. I- Please wake up." Rainbow Dash kneeled facing the floor, crying. "No..." Granny's eyes start to run down her cheeks. "Applejack..." "APPLEJACK!!"

While they are all crying. They didn't notice that Applejack's finger starts to move. They all just continue crying as the newborn babies cry the loudest.

Applejack couldn't take the noise so she took a deep breath, "Will you'll give me SOMETIME TO SLEEP?!" They all paused and turned to look at the person whom they thought was dead. "DIDN'T YA'LL KNOW HOW HARD TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE TWINS? FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE LET ME SLEEP FOR JUST A MINUTE." Everyone was shocked and happy to know that the new mother of the twin is alive. ALIVE!!!

"Applejack!" Rainbow Dash is the first person who hug her lover and cried on her shoulder. "Applejack!" Applebloom and her family hug her making them squeeze Applejack. "O-okay, Ah know you'll love me but I'll die if you don't stop squeezing me." The blonde gal said and they all pull back the hug except Rainbow Dash. "I thought I lost you," she whispered and sniffled. Applejack smiled and hugged her lover back. Rainbow Dash pulled back and smiled. Rainbow Dash's parents smiled and hug their daughter-in-law, her friends also join and wipe all the tears they had. Princess Twilight Sparkle smiled and hug Applejack. "Welcome back." She whispered.

Applejack gives the family a warm smile. "Now, can Ah carry my twins?" Pinkie Pie gives her baby to Applejack and Princess Twilight then grabs the other baby and carries it to Applejack and put it in her arms. Granny smiled and wipe her tears. "Come on you'll and give them family time." They all nodded and walk out of their room. "Hey, I'm family too," Applebloom said before Bigmac carried her outside. "Heyyyyy."

Applejack and Rainbow Dash chuckled as they watched them leave their room. They looked at each other and the twins. "They sure know who is the boss's mother, look, they stopped crying." Rainbow Dash said looking at the babies who are peacefully sleeping. Applejack tears up and sobs. "Look, they have your rainbow hair." she sniffles. "Oh my, they look the same but different hair colors." "Well, now the hair color will tell them apart." They smiled at each other and gasped when they saw the baby's eyes open. "Oh my, They have different eye colors..." They both smiled and looked at each other and chuckled. "They have the same eyes as ours." The lovers tear up when they heard them snore silently. Applejack kissed her twin's forehead and turn to look at Rainbow Dash. "At first ah thought they are going to be ponies." Applejack chuckled. Rainbow Dash nod agreeing. "Not gonna lie, so was I."

"Will you call someone and help you carry them? Ah, need to rest." Applejack pleased her beloved. Rainbow Dash smiled and nodded, she walk towards the door to call one of her friends, and when she opened the door, her friends fell to the floor and look at her grinning. They were eavesdropping.

"I'll hold the baby!" Pinkie Pie raise her hand and quickly got up. "No, I'll hold the baby!" Fluttershy said loud and clear that this make her friends look at her and gasped. She noticed it, she squealed and look down. "Please?"

Rainbow Dash turns to Applejack who is also shocked. Applejack looks at her lover and shrugs her shoulder. The athlete turns to look at both of her friends. "You two can hold the baby."

"Yes!" Fluttershy cheered and run to Applejack and gently carry one of her babies, and Pinkie Pie then do the same. "Let me and Applejack get some rest okay, I'll trust our daughters in your hands." Rainbow Dash said and watch them walk out of the room and close the door. This is tiring for them, and the worrying will come soon, but for now, they need to rest.

Luckily Princess Twilight cleans all the mess they made and stitches Applejack's wound and gives her a spell to not feel the awful pain she felt before.

Rainbow Dash yawned and walk towards her lover who is closing her eyes, she lay down facing her and kisses her forehead. "Ah didn't know you will cry like that if Ah die." Applejack teased. Rainbow Dash blushed and kiss her lover's cheeks. "I will cry harder than that if you die." The athlete said to her sleepy lover. "Ah love you, Rainbow Dash, so, so much..." Rainbow Dash smiled. "I love you more than ever, Applejack."