IV

"You pushed me away

And I fought and I stayed

But maybe I should have listened"

"They will leave a scar, but probably clean one's...We are gonna wake her up from her induced coma tomorrow, so you guys can come back, visiting hours are over." says this person. I can't move, see or talk...only hear. Induced Coma? That explains the not being able to move thing...

"Bye Sunshine I love you." Soda and Darry say But oddly I hear 3 people leave the room... I know the nurse didn't leave I can feel her on my right side. I sigh, or at least I thought I sighed?

My face feels very heavy, and my chest feels very tight. I probably have some sort of braces on... I guess the best thing for me to do would be to just fall back asleep...

////////

Finally I am able to open my eyes, well eye... the hospital light is blinding. I look around, I'm all alone. "N-Nurse?" I try to shout, but it comes out very quiet. I need water. I sit up and look down at my arms, I rip the IV tube out of my arm and walk to the doorway. A nurse come around the side .

"What are you doing! Get back in bed you are in no condition to be walking right now!" She hisses. I jump back and lay down.

"H-how long was I out? Wheres Darry, Soda a-and my friends!" I ask frantically. She just blinks at me.

"They went down to the cafeteria to get some food...They've been here for a while." She said. "now sit down I'm gonna remove your gauze and see how your cut has healed... It was deep but it was stitched so it should be just about healed..." She explained, removing the gauze. The Nurse held up a mirror for me to see It was across the bridge of my nose and onto my cheek.

 The Nurse held up a mirror for me to see It was across the bridge of my nose and onto my cheek

(But with stitches and blood and stuff lmao)

"Tuff enough." I groan, voice cracking. I cover my mouth. A few tears fall down. "It's ok, it could be worse." I say trying to convince myself. "I should just enjoy this...because it's happening." I whisper.

"Hey I-uh I think your brother and friends are coming back..." She said and moved my bed to an upright sitting position.

"Thank you, can you send them in?" I ask, she just nods. I push my h/c hair out of my face. The boys come into the room, and their eyes brighten when they see I'm awake. First into the room is Sodapop, Followed by Darry, Keith, and Steve. Pony and Johnny are probably at home, recovering themselves....

I Smile at them but give a look, "Where's Dallas?" I ask.

"He uh, just left... He and Soda kinda got into it..." Steve says ,patting Soda back. I nod.

 "can go home?" I ask, I never liked hospitals.

Darry and Soda looked at each other, "The doctor is gonna have a therapist talk to you first." Darry said trying to let me down softly...