The Worst Guys | 1

¥Swae Lee¥

" Lit! Lit! Lit!..Lit lik bic!" I sung into the microphone as the crowd shouted along. "Sremmlife shit!"

"Sremmlife!!" Jxmmi shouted back in response, all up on ol' girls "ass". Well lets say her back. Cause that's what that bit look like.

The building was Lit like a mugg!

Everybody was jumping and shit. Slim Jxmmi was dancing on some caucasian girls in the front.

"TWO BY Two! FOUR BY FOUR!"

I said starting to slow down standing in place, as the lights dimmed. "SREMMLIFE SHIT!...DON'T ANSWER THAT DOOR."

All I could hear was applause of the screaming girls. I seen some bad bitches in here, but shit...I just want to be with my reggie that's waiting on me in the dressing room. I better go get that bitch before Jxmmi get to it.

As soon as I got there, everbody was chilling and Jxmmi was lying on some girl's chest, fast asleep.

"What the hell?! Jay?!" I yell at one of our best friends.

"Yeah, Swae ?" He answered dryly about to fall back asleep on the floor.

" Where my fucking reggie?! " I said getting mad. They know damn well not to touch my shit! Whoever touched it all ya shit finna be missing.

"Jxmmi smoked it with that girl..."He replied without hesitation, beginning to open his eyes and stretching.

Oh hell nah!! I don't know this hoe from a stack of blocks and she smokes my shit. I walk up towards her, now she's lying on Jxmmi's chest and shit. Fucking fairytale hoe... think she can smoke my shit and get away with it, nope!

"Aye ! " I said patting her cheeks.She mumbles something inaudible, then I started to pat them harder. "Aye, wake up, girl. "

She groans and her eyes flutter open. "O-ooh my god, y-your the Swae Lee!" She yells in a whisper.

"Yeah, I know and you smoked my shit, too."I stated nonchalantly.

"I-i didn't know, Aaquil didn't tell me" She replied straighting her bra and shirt sitting up.

Now she's the type to think Jxmmi gone settle down just for her. We all know that's a lie. He's too far living in the fast lane, and she's definitely not able to handle being his girlfriend. Shit, that word or definition doesn't exist to him. She was basically setting herself up.

Even the girls I've fucked with in the past, they all had a few things in common. They were hoes!!! They always needed money. I always did almost everything wrong. I can't trust them. Nobody can.

I understand that your trying to get over the last guy, but don't let it be a person they're related to. Some girls just trifling as hell! Always trying to trap a brother for his money. In the famous words of Tupac :

' Now you wonder why we call ya bitch! '

Instead of trying to trap niggas, just show some love and chill. Sex is irrelevant! Damn I sound like a female. Lemme stop sex is sex, and it amazing so let me hold my tongue before I lose my privileges.

Honestly, I'm not fucking on the road anymore. As much as I want to, I'm not . That is the quickest way to catch something. These hasty bitches do scratch.  Not only that, I'd end up having hoes surrounding me with babymoma drama. I don't need that shit, either. I'm definitely not ready for a kid, soon, but not now. Safe sex and pay checks, All day!!! Hate to sound harsh ,but it is was it is.