☀️ 1 ☀️

Jin and Hoseok headed over to the Estellar Meeting Center. This seemed like something important. Something important to Hoseok. Turns out the other Gods too needed to go. Not only Planet Gods. He was aware the Galaxy was quite big, but never enough to make up over 100,000 light years long. How much of space did he even cover? How big were the galaxies next to his then?

"Hoseok?" Jin asked again, trying to grab his attention.

His voice fainted in Hoseok's head tho.

"Hoseok!" The boy looked up, realizing he wasn't alone.

When did he get there? When did he sit down? And when the heck did the meeting start?

"Uhh yes?" He replied, looking at a woman who was calling him as well.

"Ok, now that we have his attention, fellow Solar System Gods. Habitants of the planet Earth have taken a liking in studying anything happening in our Galaxy. Your fellow mate Goddess Raina had an idea to encourage their discoveries. She has come up with a new project. An eclipse." She kept talking, ignoring Hoseok's inconvenience.

Everyone's faces looked at her puzzled. Eclipse? What even is that?

"Now I know many of you might ask, what is an eclipse? We don't know. Goddess Raina, would you like to explain please?" Another woman asked her.

"Uh yes. Thank you Goddess Irene. In a few observations I've made, Humans have an interest in anything Earth's Moon does. The way it revolves around the planet, it's stages, and most of all the connections it has with the rest of the Solar System. So far, I've seen Humans even try to reach it. So, as a gift to the habitants of my planet I would like to propose a new project like the Eclipse." Raina's words were actually interesting to Hoseok. "An Eclipse is something I presume is a phase in which a celestial body is covered from one point of view. Humans have actually never experienced this before, it is what they call a myth. Over the years, they've recorded their liking to this idea. To which I would like to ask for the Sun and the Moon to create that view."

Surprised gasps filled the room. The five girls at the front invested in hearing this theory.

"How do you propose we do this like?" A faint woman's voice, belonging to Goddess Dami, asked.

"From what I hear, that should be something the Gods of the Sun and Moon should discuss." Another Goddess responded, part of the five Goddess up front.

Everyone nodded and looked between both Gods. The God of the Moon seemed to be lost at thought. And the God of the Sun seemed to be lost in the other's appearance.

"So? Gods Yoongi and Hoseok will have to work together for this." The Gods recalled.

The two looked at each other for a split second. They have never met before huh?

"Then with the permission of all of you Gods and Goddesses this meeting shall be shortened down to a talk between Goddess of Earth Raina, God of the Moon Yoongi, God of the Sun Hoseok, and The Galactic Oligarchy." God Chanyeol announced, getting other's nods as a response.

If you didn't know, Oligarchy means a small group of people who has control over something, which the five Goddesses who made up the "Galactic Oligarchy" felt a little insulted by it. They were the Goddesses of the Space (I), Matter (W), Time(S), Natural Forces- like gravity (J), and Energy (Y). Goddesses Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri. (They are in order.)

"Any ideas in mind?" Goddess Irene asked again once everyone was gone.

The two Gods still weren't aware of what was happening fully.

"Right..." Yeri started, conscious of their situation. "Yoongi this is Hoseok, God of the Sun, Hoseok this is Yoongi, God of the Moon."

Their eyes suddenly locked. In Hoseok's head many things went by. As he discreetly studied the other's face. His cheeks, lips, even his damn eyelashes were perfect. How come they've never met before? Maybe because they weren't aloud to. Because like every single soul in the whole Galaxy has told them, the day and night could never meet. Disasters would happen if they did. And now he found himself staring at the most beautiful God to have ever existed. Nothing bad seemed to happen. So now what? It was as if the others surrounding them disappeared, forget that eclipse thing, all Hoseok wanted to do now is look at Yoongi's gentle expressions for the rest of existence.

Goddess Joy coughed awkwardly as all of them were feeling quite uncomfortable.

"If we may proceed I might have just an idea to how this should work." Raina spoke up, breaking the tense aura around them.

With that The Galactic Oligarchs and the Gods kept going. Trying to find a way to make something so impossible like the unknown beauty of an eclipse come true. Eventually around an Earth day went by and they still had nothing. Seulgi dismissed everyone, knowing how frustrating it must've been to have sat there with the tension building up.

"So... God Yoongi... it's nice to finally meet you-" Hoseok started, but got cut off.

"You can just call me Yoongi. And it's nice to meet you too." The other seemed shy.

His deep, but sweet voice that Hoseok had gotten addicted to, was shy? As if he was trying his hardest not to stutter. That's all Hoseok needed for a smile to come his way. His lips forming a big and bright heart.

"Well then Yoongi, I'd like to get to know you better." His happy words made Yoongi's cheeks paint themselves a bright pink.

Hoseok couldn't help but think that was adorable.

"See you later then." Finally the taller walked off, heading towards home.

The bright home he has. Probably not shining brighter than the boy he just met today.

How was that so far~? I hope y'all's like the first chapter, actually worked hard on it :)) See ya!

~Yoona