☀️ 12 ☀️

After having cuddled for a moment, and looking for an exit. Both Yoongi and Hoseok were now out of the giant maze they had been stuck in. Now to their knowledge, being an apartment complex. They didn't know they had the capability of building a life on Earth without having been there before.

The two boys found an easy way around things. Their unusual figures somewhat hypnotizing humans? The answers were out of their reach, so they wouldn't worry about that today.

"I don't know what you do in the human world?" Yoongi's shy voice whispered.

As their feet took them along the streets of a city. An unknown city.

"Have fun I guess, we're here for a reason. Maybe we could use our time to see what this whole Eclipse thing is?" Hoseok's suggestion made the older's lips form a pout. "Do you not want to?"

"I guess we should..."

The loud noises fainted their voices, making it hard for Yoongi. If it wasn't because Hoseok made him get up from that cozy thing they were at, he wouldn't be there.

"Library?" Hoseok mumbled as they stepped towards a big building.

It was dirty grey painted, with windows on the side of the doorway.

"Where did you learn how to read?"

"Books."

Yoongi smiled, he remembered the book he had sent him. Without even knowing what it was, he grabbed the prettiest looking one out of the stack and Raina had delivered it to him. His heart fluttered at the thought that, he actually appreciated the gift. Lost in thought, he wasn't aware of his feet taking him into the building. Where there was not one noise, unlike the streets outside. It was dark with small individual lights, and people sitting on long tables as they flipped through pages of books.

"Why is it so quiet?" Yoongi mumbled grabbing onto his arm.

"I don't know, but I suppose we're not allowed to talk either."

The two wondered deeper into the building. Seeing the tall dark brown bookshelves containing millions of books throughout. It was impressively intimidating how many of these existed. And how difficult they were to understand. The more books they saw, the more pages they had, and the more tiny words they held. Yoongi saw the covers they had, a lot just had words on them, but others had pictures or drawings. Nothing like he's ever seen before.

"Is there something I can help you with?" A sudden voice interrupted from behind a stack of books on a cart.

"I don't suppose you know where we can find uhh books? Easy books?" Yoongi asked.

His query confused the middle aged woman. Her brow rose to the puzzling question. Easy books?

"Children's books are on the second floor, isle 7." She dismissed them, looking at the two bizarre boys.

Even though it puzzled them that she said children's books, they still obeyed and looked around for a way to go to the second floor. Finding upwards dented floors, they figured we're called stairs.

"WHERE ARE GODS MIN YOONGI AND JUNG HOSEOK?!" Goddess Yeri shouted walking into the meeting room. "They are nowhere to be found! I asked their parents and other Solar System Gods AND THEY ARE NOT HERE!"

"Calm down maybe they're doing-"

"Something they shouldn't!" Yeri interrupted once more.

"Actually..." Goddess Raina stood up from her seat, a soft tint of red on her cheeks. "They are... they're doing individual research. For the eclipse..."

"Individual research?" Irene asked confused.

"Do you mean they're not coming?" Seulgi too joined in.

"Yes. They will not be attending today. If I may, I did use my resources to help push this project forward." Raina's shy voice resonated.

"Resources?"

"I-" She thought about her words. "I gave them learning sources like books so they could investigate from Human's perspective of physics."

Yeri glared at her intensely. She was not supposed to do that. At least not in Yeri's opinion.

"Why would you do that?" Joy asked with a discreet smile on her face.

"I just really want this to work out..."

A small moment of silence overtook the room, leaving wonders on Raina's mind. How were Hoseok and Yoongi actually doing...?

i'm so sorry it has taken me decades to update!! i was on a writers block and school. i am finally working on this again!! i hope you enjoyed and hopefully i'll take new chapters soon!! see ya!

-Yoona