🌹 9 🥀

Jin was walking back to the Estellar Meeting Center as the Solar System Gods had gotten called back again.

These had been some lonely days for Jin, Hoseok had been drifting away. Or maybe he was just really deeply in love. But Jimin, his other best friend... he had become a jealousy burning boy. Every time they'd talk it'd only be about how Hoseok no longer cares about him and only for that useless God. It was tiring for Jin, he knew Jimin was like this but sometimes it was too much.

"I'm sorry we made this unexpected call for a meeting. Yet this is an important topic that Gods of the planet Earth have asked for us to discuss with the Solar System Gods. Including God of the Moon." Goddess Irene announced with slight regret.

"We have a request, or more like a demand to announce the engagement of Goddess of planet Earth Raina, and God of the Moon Yoongi-"

"What?!" The boy jumped up, his jaw falling.

"Yoongi, if you maybe please keep calm and take a minute to liste-"

"No! I don't want to."

Everyone was pretty shocked. Where did this come from? Whose idea was that?

"Since there has been more responsibility over Earth's Moon in order to keep the Human world alive, it has become a necessity instead, for the planet to stay under control." Goddess Seulgi gave a messy short speech, knowing how much this hurt both Gods.

"Raina's parents have taken the drastic decision before they lose their immortality, and even though this might not seem like the right decision, we have no option but to follow." Yeri interrupted, feeling the gloomy aura evolve.

The room stayed silent for another short moment.

Raina knew this was going to happen. Over the years Earth has become more dependent over the Moon, it was only a matter of time to promise each other to not break apart. Just not this way, she herself had another love interest. She didn't want it either, but she couldn't argue with the people that kept her alive all this time.

"You're the Oligarchy, aren't you allowed to deny stuff like this?" God Jungkook spoke up, maybe just maybe standing on Yoongi's side.

"We have no word against Gods who have more... power over us. It's not about position, but about experience." Irene's words echoed through the room.

Experience? Power? Positions? This was all just going horrible. It was all a mess that Yoongi didn't want to go into.

On Jin's side, his jaw was hanging. His eyes diverted to look at Hoseok, whose stare was dark and deadly. Who unlike Yoongi was trying his best to keep his chill. He could just feel how horribly back stabbed he felt.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot do-"

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He aggressively got up and without thinking ran out the giant room. Raina shakily followed, wanting to say something before she physically felt worse.

"Yoongi-ah!"

The boy didn't want to face this, if he had to run away he'd do it. Take his immortality, he'd do it. If he needed to go past that, he'd do it...

"Yoongi please listen!" The two stopped their tracks, Yoongi not sure if he would be capable of listening. "I know you don't want to, and I don't either but-"

"But what! I thought I had everything under control, now turns out I have to compromise myself with you?"

"Yoongi, I'm not trying to say you have to do it. It's not even about the necessity it has become for Earth... it's just..." Raina's eyes got teary, tears of pain and discomfort ready to slip out. "I-I'm dying Yoongi. And so is my planet, and I don't have anyone to take over for me. I'm not asking you to take my hand, on the contrary I just want someone who I can trust to care for my planet."