🌔 2 🌔

Yoongi was left behind on the entrance of the EMC with the most naive and small smile he's ever given. So that's the God of the Sun? He's beautiful. As if he wasn't the Sun already, he just gave out the most positive and warm energy ever. Maybe he wasn't as bad as his parents used to say he was.

He started walking back home, memories filling his mind. He could remember how his parents told him how egocentric the family inherited to be in charge of the Sun were. It was true maybe, Hoseok's parents had been one of the most competitive successors. They might've caused the Venus Collision. And Hoseok's older sister. She was just a bit over the top with her new position that she didn't take good care of the Sun and caused places like the Sharan dessert.

But Hoseok seemed to be a more responsible and kind God. He didn't seem to be the type of God to take advantage of his power. He took good care of the Sun and with that the whole Solar System. His Moons were visible because of his light, and if it wasn't for him, Humans wouldn't be praising his Moon. He never thought he'd say that, as he wanted to be independent from the giant star. But-

"Yoongi!" Another male ran to him.

Breaking his thoughts of the other boy who he had just met.

"Namjoon? I thought you went back to Jupiter already?" Yoongi asked puzzled.

"No, I had to wait for you because I need to tell you something. You know the God of Venus?" Namjoon's voice had pure excitement in it.

"You mean the egocentric God who prohibited me from planting a moon on his planet because he wanted to be the only thing Living Being humans saw when they explored his planet? Duh I know the God of Venus, what about him?" The smaller sarcastically rolled his eyes, remembering the day that happened.

"Well so far Venus is being reconstructed naturally. It'll be different than before but the planet is still alive." Goddess Wendy said, to all the Gods and Goddesses sitting in front of her.

"Venus's beauty is now gone. That's all because of the Sun!" Former Goddess of Venus exclaimed angrily pointing at Hoseok's mother.

"The Sun has nothing to do with your problems! We don't even know what collided with Venus!" The Goddess yelled back.

"Humans have been exploring the Galaxy and when they see Venus they'll only see another lame rock of heat!" Venus's God exaggerated, slamming his hand on the table. "We used to be different-"

"Listen everyone! It's up to your successors to decide what will happen now. Jiwoo, Yoongi, and SeokJin will have to see what happens with the planet Venus." Wendy interrupted, looking at the Semigods.

"Well, first of all, Venus will be moved one planet away from the Sun to take percaution." Jin started. "But I don't want any moons to block the planets orbit."

"What! You do know that's not how it works!" Yoongi shouted back insulted.

"Well like my dear parents said. I don't want any living being to look at my beauty and say it's not real. Otherwise they'd be looking at your rocks!" Jin scoffed angrily.

"My rocks are more important than your stupid ball of fire." Yoongi snapped back.

"Enough! There will be no known moons to take place in Venus. We will see if we can move its orbit one planet away from the sun. Nothing more will be done, and nothing less. Understood?" The Oligarch asked.

They all nodded, except for the Gods of the Moons.

"I might or might not like him...." Namjoon recited, making Yoongi's face drop.

"What?"

"I like the God of Venus."

Yoongi's eyes widened. His mouth dropped, and his hair fell onto his eyes. He looked as if he was about to scold him, which scared Namjoon to hell. Of course he should've expected this, Yoongi is one of the most responsible Gods ever. He's a God that follows rules, mostly because he's scared of the consequences of getting off track.

"That's impressive." He simply answered.

"You're not mad?" The taller looked confused.

"Well I might've just found someone to be fond of myself. But no of course I'm not mad! It's just an interesting option you took." Yoongi sighed and hugged him.

Knowing even with the small actions, his world would soon be turned around.

"Wanna come over? The moon is getting quite lonely these days." Yoongi chuckled after playing around with some stars.

"If you don't mind."

"Of course not."

With that the two walked towards Earth's Moon. Ready to have a long talk about this new crush thing Namjoon has.