Gods and Goddess

Here is a brief, badly made explanation to how Gods and Goddesses live.

There is always a first for everything. Every first God or Goddess has a child Eventually who is also born as a Semigod or Semigoddess. They take over power once they turn 16 Human years old. They start preparing ever since they're 10 years old. Once they take over, they take care of orbiting and stability. Every single thing in the Galaxy has its own God or Goddess. Once you have a successor you have a limited amount of time to teach them how they need to keep the balance and stability of their being. Once they do, they lose their immortality and slowly fade into a new form of energy. Or in a Human form, die. Any God or Goddess is capable of reproducing because they are half human beings. But it is a generic system. For example if you have a "Girl" as your first child and your second child is a male he won't have a female reproductive system. But if you have a male as your first child and a male as a second child then the second child will have a female and a male reproductive systems. Just so the family lineage keeps going between blood. (This does not apply to all female like children.)

There is a God or Goddess for literally everything. I don't mean for the door and the shower, but for every living thing. Oligarchy takes over in this. Earth has "Royal Families" that sprung out of God family trees. Like the Sky family who watches over the whole world reporting everything to Goddess Raina of the planet Earth. Or the Oceana family who cares for the ocean.

For this story, Yoongi is the second child of the Gods of the Moon, but has an older brother. Hoseok is also the second child, but has an older sister.