☀️ 5 ☀️

Hoseok joyfully skipped to the Estellar Meeting Center, in hopes to see his new friend again. He really couldn't help but imagine the other's pretty gentle gestures that he did to himself. All the expressions that flowed just by looking into his almond shaped eyes. Or when he bit his bottom lip, which was very often. As shameless as he already sounded, he wanted to touch his hair, imagining how soft his locks must be. He just wanted to know how it felt to even place a finger on his chubby pale cheeks. Connect their lips and feel how soft it was to kiss him. Or how pretty his face would be when he made a mess of him. Ok this was going too far for him. But he still couldn't replace his smile with anything.

"Wonderful to see you again Hoseok!" Goddess Seulgi beamed at him, as he took a seat. "You're quite early today."

"I'm just really invested into the Eclipse." He excused himself.

Waiting for the older to appear.

"Goddess Raina cannot attend today because she has important business to take care of." Irene announced.

Just as she finished, Yoongi entered a little tired from running there. After having forgotten about the meeting.

"Hello, you're just in time." Irene pointed at a seat for him.

But he headed towards Hoseok. Sitting as close as he could to him.

"You're early? That's not normal." He smirked, placing his chin on his palms.

"Just wanted to see you."

A small blush made it's way to Yoongi's cheeks. He knew it must've been a joke, so he didn't make much out of it but he couldn't explain the burning feeling on his cheeks.

"Have you figured out how to prepare for an eclipse?" The Goddesses asked with excitement in their voice.

The two boys shook their heads. Not paying much attention to that, but to each other instead.

"Well-"

"Oligarchy! There is a problem!" HyunJin, God of Mars, ran into the Center.

He too looked like he was worn out, and concerned. The five girls excused themselves, and followed completely ignoring the fact they weren't even able to start the meeting. Leaving the two Gods behind with each other.

"Oook then~" Yoongi chuckled and stood up. "There's no reason to be here, see ya."

"Wait- don't leave. I don't have anything to do right now." Hoseok grabbed his wrist.

He wasn't even thinking about it, he just went for it. He wasn't going to waste his time.

"Oh-"

Of course the other was startled, but he wasn't going to say no was he? After all he did just got there.

"I'm sorry haha..." His chuckle to Hoseok was the cutest thing.

Neither of them felt uncomfortable, just Yoongi wasn't sure of what to say. The boy sat back down, his body tensing up to the near future. Internally he was shrieking hardly. So awkward silence filled their area, as Hoseok's eyes explored the other's face for the billionth time.

"So, we should be thinking about this eclipse thing huh?" Hoseok accidentally let out.

"Yea, I still have no idea how to do it." The smaller's voice shuttered.

"I still wonder what it'll even turn out like."

They kept the small talk, joking every now and then. Something which was not unusual of Hoseok, but Yoongi usually does not even talk to others. So this was something new to the older, which would actually surprise others more then you think. And honestly, Yoongi wasn't feeling the anxiety he normally does. On the contrary, he felt butterflies in his stomach, a wide smile plastering on his face without hesitation.

Eventually they decided it'd be better to have this meeting another day and instead headed outside. Walking as they kept conversing. About literally nothing, just things they both enjoyed.

"About what you said earlier..." Yoongi trailed off, remembering what the younger had said.

"Earlier?"

"You know... that you wanted to see me?" The older discreetly congratulated himself for not stuttering, but his blushing cheeks gave it all away.

Hoseok smiled, it was so cute when he did that.

"I hope you don't feel uncomfortable because of that." His words flowed out calmly, but still it freaked him out on the inside.

Maybe he went a bit too far, counting the fact that it's their second time talking.

"No not at all!" Yoongi's happy words only made it harder for Hoseok to hide his excitement.

"So you don't mind me telling you how cute you are either?" He turned to look at Yoongi.

"N-no..."

Sorry this is bad, it's kinda hurried. But hope y'all's like.

~Yoona