🎤 13 🎤

Hours had past as the two boys were still looking through books. Books with pictures. Books with pictures of something very very specific. The sun and the moon.

The images of their precious homes only fascinated them more. Looking at them from the perspective of a human, they could finally see how truly beautiful they are.

"Excuse me... do you mind passing me that book?" A mysterious woman asked.

The two boys looked back to see a woman with dark short hair, a small smile on her lips, and a sleeping baby in her arms.

"W-which one do you need?" Yoongi immediately asked.

Once again the woman pointed at the book, a little embarrassed from her height. So Hoseok reached out to get it, bringing down the colorful book with an elephant and a pig on the cover.

"This one?" He made sure before handing it to her.

"Yes, thank you."

A small moment of silence took over. Now what? Socializing is not something either gods could do. Specially not with humans. So they just smiled and hoped they were acting normal. The small baby with a bright jumpsuit started sobbing. His small nose sniffling in sadness. Quite whimpers came from the baby. So the woman simply left. Sitting down somewhere she could be comfortable. Setting the book down and holding her baby close to her chest.

The two boys looked at each other confused. What was she doing? It made them more curious when the woman whispered things to the baby, smiling, and rocking him in her arms.

"It's ok sweetie... it's ok." She happily murmured.

??? pov

As if it wasn't already awkward, these boys keep staring at me. Have they never seen a child? A mother feeding her child? It's not my problem. Ashley it's not your problem. It's not your problem. It's not you-

"Are you guys from here?" I decided to speak up.

The two innocently look at each other. They're obviously not. Once my baby stopped crying, I stood up and took lead.

"I'm Ashley, but my friends call me Halsey. Nice to meet you both."

They both bowed their heads and looked at me with confusion. It was honestly adorable. They both look like little children. They can't be tho, what would 2 children be doing here? Don't children play in their phones all day now?

"I'm Yoongi." The shorter boy shyly responded.

His chubby cheeks and button nose only added to his doll like features. He is so cute what the heck. They both look so naive and so lost. What am I supposed to do...

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you two doing around here?"

"Uhh we came to read books...?"

Ok this will obviously go nowhere. I signaled them to come sit down. I don't mean any wrong to them. I really don't. Yet I don't want to be the suspicious one here.

It didn't seem like a problem to them, so I guess it's fine with me too?

We talked for a few minutes, which were the sweetest minutes of all my life. They are so gentle and sweet. They talked about things as if they were the most extraordinary things ever. Its so adorable. Honestly I understand them. They might not be as young as I thought, but at this age is the age everything just hits differently. They have all right to be mesmerized by this world we keep discovering everyday.

"Have you guys had lunch yet?" Finally I decided to ask, to which both boys just shook they're heads, with their locks bouncing. "Ok then. You guys want to eat lunch with us?"

"We would love to." Yoongi automatically said.

I'm glad I made new friends. They seem like the type of people I'd definitely hang out with.

end pov

This was an advantage for both boys. As long as they had someone to turn to if they needed anything in Earth, they'd be fine. Taking precautions is their first priority in this situation. And hey, they weren't doing so badly right?

I mean what could go wrong? It's just one human, a very nice human, who seemed to understand them, with her motherly instincts and her friendly smiles.

Yo im back. I am really so sorry i keep just disappearing. New chapters will be coming out very very soon. I'll actually start to do more to this story. Anyways hope you guys enjoy!! 💜

~Yoona