🌓 4 🌓

"It's nice to see you again, Namjoon!" Yoongi's mother greeted him happily.

"It is! It's always good to see the boy of the family we have most business with!" Another man walked in, also father of Yoongi.

"Yah! You go back to what you were doing! Don't be rude!" The woman shooshed him away and chuckled. "If you need anything tell us."

With that random interaction, Namjoon was left speechless. He always felt welcomed in this family. Like he actually didn't stand out, even though he knew he did. His planet might have the most moons, but he's felt like it wasn't good enough. Like he didn't deserve taking care of such an important planet.

"So, why SeokJin?" The older asked, as he pulled Namjoon with him.

"Because.... He's attractive and well actually very nice-"

"Ok you lost me." Yoongi gave him a bitter look.

That definitely did not sound like Jin. Namjoon went on and on about how amazing this God was. How selfless he actually was. How flawless and beautiful he seemed. His words flew out like meteors in the sky. Radiant like the shooting stars, just like Namjoon explained.

"So you're telling me you like a God that has a planet on the other side of the Solar System? You do realize y'all's are like the complete opposite right?" Again the smaller complained.

Even thought he didn't want to hurt his friend, all he wanted was that he thought deeply about it. But come on, the guy's even smarter than him.

"Jin isn't actually a bad God. He might be God of a fire planet, but it doesn't mean I can't try and get close to him?" Namjoon scoffed, crossing his arms with a pout.

"Just know. Jin and Hoseok are always together cus they're fire. Jungkook and Taehyung are the same, just in gas. How do you expect to get close to him?"

"Just like you did with Hoseok. That God is an irresistible snack! Everyone loves him!"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know! Humans use that expression..."

Silence took over the room as Yoongi smacked his head. And this was supposed to be the guy everyone trusted their planets and lives to. But what would he do without him? Namjoon was probably one of the few Gods of a planet who didn't hate his moons. Since most of them are actually pretty selfish and self centered planets.

"Wait you said Hoseok and Jin are friends?" Namjoon's eyes suddenly sparkled. "You gotta get him to like me!"

"What?! No! Do that yourself I have things to worry about!" With that the boy sat down and sighed.

This was so sudden. Literally so random he just didn't want to think about it. Was he even supposed to worry about this? After all it is Namjoon's life.

The two boys looked at the starry night above them, comfortable silence filling the space. Where he wished he could just be floating without a care in the universe.

"When you do the eclipse thing, I'm pretty sure it'll come out super cool." Namjoon then changed topics.

Wondering, and maybe having an idea, about this eclipse thing.

"I'm scared for that. Working with this new guy is weird. I mean, when my mother told me not to ever meet the Gods of the Sun I thought it was because they were egocentric. Hoseok is nothing like that." The boy's voice trailed off from the small stars near them to the giant star that still reflected light onto his moon.

Reminding himself how awesome it would be to have just the time to change the Moon's orbit and hide it from the sunlight. How it'd look.

"Don't be scared, I'm sure one day y'all are gonna be best friends and you'll forget about me."

"I don't think so."

With that, silence over took again. Namjoon was sure he'd get scolded for leaving his planet, but it was worth it for his friend. Anything for the God of the Moon.

"Is there something wrong Wendy?" Goddess Joy walked towards the other who just glazed at the stars.

"This eclipse thing... I'm not happy with it." Wendy responded dryly.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you think it's dangerous to move the Moons orbits out of the natural orbits?" She turned to look at her expression, but she couldn't read it.

Her face had a blank weak smile. She couldn't understand if that meant pity or worry. Wendy felt like she was the only one looking out for all the outcomes, but no one really ever cared about her opinions. She felt left out, like she didn't matter. (Dry pun intended.)

"I think you're worrying too much, love. Why don't you wait and see what happens? We've never been able to tell the outcomes of something like this. Plus it might make humans more aware of the Moon and it's characteristics. We have to experiment while we're still at it. We don't know when Dark Energy will consume us." The taller just kept her smile as she approached her.

Giving her a warm hug, hoping to calm her nerves down. It wasn't unusual for Wendy to be negative about situations like this. For example when Saturn developed rings she thought it'd be dangerous and almost destroyed them. So Joy tried her best to keep her on the positive side. Or else they'd have a big event that could or could not be good.

"You should take a rest, I'll take your spot."

With that Wendy nodded and went back into the Center. Leaving Joy to watch out for the Galaxy. She was greeted by the rest of the Oligarchy. Yeri being the most concerned for her frown. But no one said anything, and just let her be.