🌎 6 🌏

After having told the Oligarchy about this problem, Raina had to give it its full attention. After all, in most of the family's years they had never seen something like this. Something so threatening, harming to her planet. So she had to put serious work to it before something worse happens. Even so, she knew she could do nothing. This ultimately being Humans fault. She couldn't have imagined how careless they could've been over this, how could they have been so ungrateful for all she's done? It hurt her so much to think something happening to her people because of her, that she never thought how much it'd damage her if her people did something. Her heart shattered into millions of pieces just by picturing the future of her planet. Which was nowhere to be found. Her chest swelled, with pure agony at the events.

"Global warming? Can you explain what that is?" Wendy asked, sitting down in front of Goddess Raina.

"Global warming is the increase in temperature of my planet's atmosphere." Raina described in tears.

"Do you know the cause of it?" Irene asked back.

"It was mainly something Humans know as greenhouse gasses, which is an accumulation of carbon dioxide and other pollutants in the atmosphere. Plus the amount of artificial changes they have been doing on land. The killing of natural resources, like plants and animals. And not to mention the chemical pollution in the ocean, on land, and everywhere you can imagine. It's harder to keep up with everything that's happening, harder to breath and think too." The Goddess could barely come up with the words, stumbling upon her sentences.

It was much worse than that, if her planet was dying, that meant she was too. She had no subtle idea to retry her hardest to keeping her greatest gift alive.

"Is there a way to convince humans-"

"No... between them it's a constant fight over who is better at everything. Economically, educationally, and even the smallest things cause a riot. Children don't even respect their parents, and it's making it harder for the next generations to take care of Earth. But we can't do anything about that, their constant fight for power is endless, and it's damaging."

With those words, the Oligarchs gave up. Her planet was in ruins and they could do nothing about it. The planet would be lost any time soon, and it would never be able to be safe for any life again.

"It just haunts me how Humans will be the downfall of themselves." Raina mumbled.

Her words were real. Too realistic even for her.

"We will try our best to keep track of the issue then." Wendy assured, looking back at the other girls.

They didn't even have the time to think of leaving before Raina started coughing. Uncontrollable coughs, which sounded so dry and painful. Irene and Yeri running to help her.  She clutched onto her chest tightly, feeling scratches all over her body.

"Ok, we need to take you back to the Nebula House." Irene calmly announced, helping her back up. "We'll come up with a solution soon."

This was more serious than anyone would ever think it was. So they needed to get working right away. It only took a few seconds for them to head to the special healing center. Hoping to find a cure for this shameless disease.

Short chapter, but very meaningful. I hope everyone reading this is conscious that there are some things we do that affect us, like not recycling, throwing out trash carelessly, cutting down trees, making some species go extinct. We can't all change the world by ourselves. But we can all contribute to something. We're all equals, doesn't matter race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, etc. We're all here to help ourselves and help others. All of us matter, you matter. So let's help each other make this a healthy world. So we can secure a good future for everyone. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Yoona