🪐 8 🪐

"You wanna go to Earth? I thought you were like besties with Raina, can't you simply ask her?" The boy, who was taller than Yoongi by much, asked looking down at him.

"Jungkook, it's not time to argue." Namjoon responded.

Yoongi had never felt this intimidated before. He stood next to Namjoon, who was trying to convince two other Gods. Taehyung and Jungkook, who sat savagely and rudely in front of them.

"Fine, just for Namjoon." Jungkook turned to Tae who nodded.

They both knew Yoongi pretty well. The guy who owns every Moon in the Milky Way. Jungkook couldn't understand how he was so proud of it. After all, according to him it's just a stupid rock in the middle of nowhere. Noting he is the God that almost killed for 7 rings around his planet, with the help of his parents and grandparents. On the scale of inauspicious families, they were probably one of the worst. Even more egocentric than the Venus Gods, even colder than the dethroned Gods of Pluto.

"First of all, Raina can't stay without knowing. After all you are little miss goody-two-shoes," Tae started, rolling his eyes as he dove into his stuff. "If anything she wouldn't be mad at you."

"But if we help you, you gotta do something for us." Jungkook cut him off.

This would be intense, but this is how they lived. Not only is it a Humans thing, but Gods too wish to be at the top. At a constant competition to out stand each other, even between the recognized families themselves.

"What can I help you guys with?" Yoongi finally responded confidently.

"You have to convince Raina to let us take our siblings to Earth, permanently." Jungkook's voice was firm, but it had a touch of pain in it.

//Jungkook POV//

If there's something I've learnt over my few thousand years of living, is that this isn't a good environment. Not one we'd like our sibling to grow up in.

Some may say that just because we're a strict family everything must be ok, but that is exactly everything that's wrong. I myself know that this isn't the family who wishes to care for children and teach them how to be good Gods. On the contrary, our parents might kill us and everyone else. They're capable of keeping the planets all to themselves, make the new generations careless and heartless, and even worst ending the Galaxy.

Tae knows this, after all we do have similar stories. He comes from a family not so different. So no, we don't push people away because we want to, but because we need to. We don't want anyone bursting our parents bubble and thinking they're better than everyone else. It would cause problems bigger than the Universe.

But why should I care? I'm sure I'm just the same as our parents willing to do anything for myself huh? I'm sure of it. I know I am.

//end POV//

"Why would you-"

"You wouldn't understand princess. Unless you want us to help you, you're gonna have to do something about it." The youngest interrupted roughly.

"Now, because the levels of oxygen are higher on Earth, we have something not even the Oligarchs have. You're gonna want it." Tae took out two small string like things.

Nothing Yoongi's ever seen, but Namjoon obviously has. What are they? Two bracelets. The most basic thing ever, at least not to Yoongi.

"What are-"

"Bracelets. Tae made them, they're actually very useful. And you'll have to trust the process cus we're not explaining anything anymore."

With that Jungkook gave Namjoon the bracelets.

"Why do you want to go anyways?" Jungkook crossed his arms, gazing at the older.

"Well umm..."

"Ahh I see, you have a little something with the God of the Sun huh?" Tae chuckled, sharing looks with Jungkook.

"N-no..."

"It's fine, you can tell us. Let's just say we're in a similar situation. But we're not prohibited to be together unlike you, Princess." The tall male said, watching a small blush creep on his cheeks.

He honestly looked pretty cute like that, he had to admit it.

"Why do you keep calling me Princess? What does that even mean?" The smaller retorted, covering his mouth at the end a little conscious of his tone.

"It's a nickname, Princess. Don't worry it fits you."

The two boys seemed to be lost in their own world, one not even Yoongi could get to. And it was as if they did it just to annoy the older. Making Namjoon laugh at his cute reactions, his pout and narrowed eyes.

"Anyways, we have something important to do. So if you both don't mind."

Namjoon nodded, wishing Jungkook a good time. The younger rolled his eyes, but it seemed as if there was the tiniest hint of a grin on his lips. Small curves at the edges, and his cheeks being forced to stay down.

"These guys talk like you... I didn't understand more than half the things they said." Yoongi whined in a hassled tone.

He thought only Namjoon was like that, but no! Does that mean Earth is like some type of toxic planet that makes you say nonsense?

"Let's go, Jupiter is not far from here." Namjoon pulled on the smaller's arm as if nothing had happened.

"I hope he does it, I don't want them to stay here anymore."

"I know, he's a promising God. I'm sure he'll get it."