☀️ 3 ☀️

"Jin! Stop fantasizing! It's the first time I hear you talk about someone else above you." Jin's older brother scolded him.

The other was melting on his bed though, squirming around from the fluttering in his stomach.

"There's no problem with that! This God of Jupiter dude is really nice! I've seen him before, and I've maybe said hi once or twice. But it's the first time he talks to me and tells me how much he likes my planet. I just love that..." Jin went on and on as Hoseok chuckled in response.

But Jin's brother scoffed. Just because another God likes Venus doesn't mean he should be in love with them already.

"Anyways, how that eclipse thing going Hoseok?" Jin asked as he looked at his friend.

"Well, not bad. But not good either. We have no idea how we're supposed to position the moon somewhere- never mind, it's too complicated for me to even understand." The two let out a muffled laugh as Hoseok remembered the boy he had talked to today. "You had met God Yoongi before right?"

The boy was ready to open up about his new found feelings to his best friend.

"Yea, I think last time we talked was when the Collision Reconstruction happened. Why?" The other's words tried not to break, still a little pain from that experience shown.

Hoseok went on about the God. Asking seemingly insignificant questions about him.

"How come you seem so interested in him? I thought you guys weren't supposed to know each other?" Jin raised a brow in confusion.

Hoseok sounded like him right that second. Just even more exaggerated than he is. Something definitely happened to him while in the meeting.

Eventually on Earth it became day on the other side. Raina announcing the change of time and orbit to Hoseok. He had to go back home, the Sun couldn't shine without him. So he walked back to his star, not being able to erase the image of the God of the Moon out his head. He's older than him right? I mean his moons probably aren't, but he is.

"Hoseok! What took you so long! I have been waiting for you. Today is my mortal ceremony and you can't not be there." A woman said, right as Hoseok was in sight.

"I'm sorry, I had something important to do." The boy bowed his head, hoping to not disappoint his mother.

"Hurry up and get ready."

Hoseok couldn't help but think how much he wanted her to already be a mortal. She made him suffer more than any teenager could ever say. I mean, the "legal" preparing time for a Demigod is 10, ever since he was born his mother put him to hard training over the Sun's possession. He almost lost his immortality and died because of her. She wasn't the best Goddess ever, and she most likely would never be. But I mean, she too had a hard time as a Goddess. Her father lost his immortality sooner than other Gods by an accident that has to do with the Venus Collision, and died. She had to teach herself how to protect the Sun. Eventually her mother forced her to marry her cousin because there was no other way to keep the family lineage, and cheated with a God from a subplanet twice. With that amount of pain and pressure, she forced Jiwoo and Hoseok to prove they could be Gods of the Sun, making them take over earlier than they should've. She also might've or might've not taken her husband's immortality and killed him. Since he was a pretty violent God himself. It runs in the family.

"Are you ready?" She shouted at the boy.

"Yes mother." He said after having started the daily orbit for Earth.

With that the two headed to the EMC, where they would meet Jiwoo.

"By the power invested in the 5 properties of space, your immortality is taken from you. You have one Earth month to move down as a Human or you shall pass." Goddess Irene announced, once the process was over.

Her sisters working their magic to take the woman's powers away. She didn't seem to be sad about this, she had no need to reincarnate into a Human. She was ready to leave, so ready she could just do it now. But first she needed to say some words.

Jiwoo kept silent through the whole walk back to the Sun. She personally felt like her mother was too much to handle. But taking her immortality away was over the top. Maybe she felt guilty because she was the one who encouraged her to have her power taken because she was let's just say really old.

"Hoseok, Jiwoo, I have something to tell the both..." The woman stopped on her tracks turning around to see her kids faces. "You're most likely expecting an apology. And you're not getting one."

The others didn't exactly know what was happening. If she was going to be rude why did she start?

"Taking care of the Sun is a big responsibility. That both of you have failed at doing. I'm going to die now, and when I'm not here there'll be no one to cover up your mistakes for you. Hoseok, you don't know what you're doing, so don't you dare give in to an eclipse." With that she recovered her tracks.

Hoping to have hurt Hoseok in some way. Knowing the consequences to something so immoral like the idea of an eclipse. She rolled her eyes not caring she left her two children in the middle of nowhere. Literally.

"What do you think she-"

"Don't talk to me. She's right. I don't even know what an eclipse thing is, but you dare to do a stupidity like that and I have the power of taking your immortality away. I mean, I'd be left in charge of the Sun again. So maybe I will." The girl followed her mom, as egocentric as always.

The boy just sighed, this wasn't going to be the nicest thing he's ever been through. So instead of walking back to the Sun, he turned routes just a little towards Mercury. Maybe Jimin will have something nice to say?

Hello it's me again! So I know this book is going very, but I mean very slowly... bare with me things will get better in just a few chapters :))

~Yoona