Chapter twelve

Y/n's pov-

                            This morning when i woke up i didnt want try to talk to anyone. He cant say stuff to me about how my dad was right and all this other stuff. He knows my dad and i dont get along well. I have never said anything to him about the things he doesn't want said in front of people. Im sick of this.

"Hello?" Dylan said walking into my bedroom.

"Hi" i said walking up to him and embracing him in a hug. This was all i wanted to focus on today. Dylan. But i can't Rafes words keep replaying in my head.

——————————-2 hour time skip——————

"hey y/n" dylan asked.

"yes?"

"uhm will you uhm be my girlfriend" he asked looking at the floor.

Rafe pov-
I was walking down the hall to go to my room. I walked past y/n's room and i knew dylan was in there so i stood at the door so i could hear their conversation.

"Hey y/n" Dylan asked her.

"yes?" she said. God that voice. Just that girl in general is just fucking perfect.

"uhm will you uhm be my girlfriend" He asked her. Fuck no. i gotta stop this.

"Hey y/n sarah said she needed you real quick." i said opening the door as quick as i could. Thank god i stopped it.

"uhhh okay?" she said as she walked towards me.

"Actually y/n i'm gonna head home" dylan said awkwardly.

"Yeah how about you do that" i told him.

"Rafe stop" y/n said as she hit my chest.

y/n pov-

Dylan told me today he's leaving tomorrow morning and now rafe just ruined my chances with him. God what am i gonna do with rafe.

"Hey rafe we need you on the boat for a second" Wheezie said grabbing her brother.

—————————-30 minute time skip——————

i hadn't seen rafe come off the boat yet.

"Y/n i broke something on the boat and i need you to fix it" she said grabbing my arm.

once we got the the boat she threw me in one of the rooms and locked it. They have something planned.

a/n: I'm so sorry this took for ever to post i would say i was busy i was just to lazy to post it. Oh! and thank you so much for actually reading this i didn't think that you guys would actually read it.