Chapter six

TW: MENTION OF SLIGHT ED

Today we were leaving for the Bahamas. it's been a week since i talked to rafe and topper. i hardly came out of my room to eat.

   "Y/N we're leaving for the airport get down here" my father yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "coming" i said tiredly. my mom still doesn't know what happened a week ago. i'm to scared to tell her.

—————————-on the plane—————————

I go and sit in my seat by the window. and notice no one sits with me. i hear someone walk back here. It was him. "Hey princess" rafe said. "i told you to stop calling me that" i told him as i looked out the window. this is going to be the longest 4 hours of my life.

————————time skips 2 hours————————
  I woke up from a nap and felt someone on my shoulder. He fell asleep on me. i heard my mom talking in the back. "i'm gonna go check on y/n and rafe."  i instantly started to fake sleep. "awww" I heard her take a picture and walk away.

——————————at the house————————

I brought all my stuff in the house. now we were talking about bedrooms. My mom and dad in one. Rose and Ward in one. Sarah in one topper will most likely end up in hers. Rafe in one. Wheezie and Aria in one. and I'm in one.

I went to my room and started unpacking. i felt a presence in the room with me. I turned around hoping it was sarah. "Hey sis" Topper says sitting in the hanging chair in my room. "what do you want" i asked while rolling my eyes. "nothing just checking up on you. feels like i have talked to you in forever." he said with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Well if you wouldn't have told rafe you wish didn't have a twin sometimes it could be different." i said with tears threatening to spill. "y/n- i didn't know that it affected you. am i the reason you hadn't eaten in a week?" Topper asked getting up. "your not the reason. there's others i just as not ready to talk about." i said with a tear falling out of my eye. Topper hugged me. "eat please. i can tell you live lost a ton of weight." topper says sadly. "does mom know you did this?" he asked. "no" i said. "tell her or i will" topper told me. "please don't" i said crying.

———————————————————————

a/n: sorry if this made any of you uncomfortable.