Chapter sixteen

He was mad. Super mad. Hours go by and he won't talk to me. Why?

"Hey Y/n" wheezie said knocking on my door.

"yes?" i asked, as she walks in my room

"have you seen rafe?" she asked

"No" i said. Starting to get a little concerned

I decided to forget about it.

———————-time skip———————————————

I walk out into the living room and see mia.

"wtf is she doing here?" i thought to myself.

All the sudden i see rafe walk out kiss her and make eye contact with me.

"I thought you were still in obx mia?" i said as i sat down across from her.

"Oh no Ward flew me out to see rafe *giggle*" mis told me

i rolled my eyes and responded with "Oh that's cool" very sarcastically.

"I'm sorry babe i'm just gonna take Y/n and talk to her real quick" rafe said grabbing me by my arm and dragging me to his room.

"what is his problem" i thought to myself
As we walked into his room i saw mias stuff sitting on his bed. i told my eyes. Again.

"You need to cut your shit out y/n" he told me taking mias stuff off the bed. 

"i don't know what you're talking about" i sad walking around the room looking at his stuff.

he walks over to me and pushes me up against the wall. "You have a problem. Now fix it yourself" he told me

"I don't have a damn problem" i told him looking straight into his chest

"then why are you being like this. just tell me." he said holding my shoulders.

"It's none of your concern" i said pushing his arms of my shoulders and walking out. slamming the door too i might add.

i hate him. but i don't. i hate how he's like this why is he like this.