chapter twenty three

"y/n please talk to me i didn't mean it!" jj exclaimed. "jj please just drive me home" i said quietly looking down. i hope my parents are home. i wonder if the cameron's are home i'll look at rafe and sarah's location.

jj dropped me off and tried to get out with me. "jj please go home i want to be alone" i said to him. "okay fine be like that y/n. just act like us hooking up means nothing to you!!" he yelled for everyone to hear. "j please stop the neighbors are gonna hear you" i said putting my hand on his mouth.

"who's embarrassed now?" he said pushing my arm off of him. "goodbye jj" i said walking inside.
————————-time skip 2 weeks————————

  it's been two weeks since i've talked to jj. it's been 2 weeks since he dropped me off that day. he's been calling me and calling me but i keep declining. i have more important things to focus on, midsummers was in 3 days.

i'm going down stairs to eat breakfast when i hear my mom and dad arguing about something
"it's a bill! for our daughter! why can't you just pay it!" i heard my mom yell. "BECAUSE THIS WAS ON HER. i'm sorry..her actions lead her to this" he aid angrily.

"morning!" i said acting like didn't hear that. "y/n when did you go to the hospital?!!" my dad asked waiting for an immediate answer. "uhh about two weeks ago" i said not knowing off the top of my head. "why?" i asked. "you must've had fun because wow you are gonna burn a whole through your pocket!" my dad said. "why how much is the bill?" i asked drinking some water. "what do you mean her pocket sweetheart?" my mom asked. "you thought i was gonna pay for this? haha no" he said motioning towards the bill.

"honey just pay it she's still a kid we can pay for it!" my mom said. "dad why is it a big deal" i asked. "because y/n!! you are costing me almost three thousand dollars!!" my dad shouted. "DAD DONT EVEN DO THIS!!! When topper crashed his truck you paid for a new one! THEN when Aria wrecked the brand new gold club at the country club you bought not one but TWO new ones! dad you act like we weren't one of the richest families in outer banks!"

"she's right honey" my mom said. "i don't give a fuck y/n you got drunk and ended up in the hospital. do you know how embarrassing it is to say you got drunk and had to get your stomach pumped to others?" he said rolling his eyes. god he's such a snob. "dad i'm not asking for a fucking new car or house i am asking you to pay this one singular bill." i said calmly.

"you're gonna get a job at the country club again i'm not gonna continue to pay for this shit for you i just bought aria practically a whole line of swim suits" he said. "dads that's what i'm saying you will do do do for my brother and sister but when it comes to me it's like 'oh fuck you'"

bzzz bzzz bzzz was the sound of my phone. "oh my god" i said taking it out of my pocket. "what do you want jj" "meet me at the chateau in 2 hours" he said. "ugh fuck you okay"

—————————————————————————

A/n: okay i'm sorry there's not a lot of rafe action but i'm trying to think of how to make this the best do you guys.
(not proof read)