Chapter Fifteen

I woke up with a feeling of some else in my bed. I looked over and i was terrified.

"Rafe you have to get up and go to your room" I said while shaking him.

"Who cares, say i fell asleep in here" he said, while his voice was muffled because of the pillow.

i rolled my eyes and went on my phone and saw a video of rafe and i from last night cuddling in my room. (From sarah) captioned: aw now your not fighting 😏.

I started freaking out. She can't know about him and i, i don't want her to know about him and i. Oh god what am i going to tell topper.

"Rafe get up" i told him

"Whyyyyyyy" he whined

"Morning" my mom said knocking on my door.

"Hide under the bed" i whispered to rafe

"Come in!" i told my mother.

"Hi" she told me. "Hello?" i said back. "Right now we're in the kitchen and  we're planning midsummers" my mom told my putting a hang on my knee. "ok go on" i told her.  "We want you and rafe to walk in together at the beginning." She said now with a hand now on my shoulder.

"W-w-what?" i said. "HELENA" I heard my dad yell through the kitchen. "oh sweetie i got to go. please think about it. plus it's obvious you have a little crush on him" She said walking toward the door. "mom no i don't" i said slightly blushing.

After my mom walked out of the door rafe got out from under the bed and climbed out the window to walk through the front door. Without saying anything to me.