Chapter twenty five

The next morning when i woke up i went down stairs with all the cash that rash had given me plus a little bit extra to give to my dad to pay the bill with. "Here dad" i told him giving him the envelope. "How'd you scrap all this up?" he asked taking it and counting it. "I covered sarah's shift yesterday and made a lot of tips" i told him. I didn't want him to know that rafe had given me 3000 dollars. I wanted him to think i did this on my own. I wanted him to be proud of me. "Good job y/n. I'm gonna give you 1,500 back because you came up with all of this cash and worked hard for it!" he said smiling and hugging me. As my dad was counting out the money i was smiling so hard. My cheeks hurt. I knew what the right thing to do was.

  Once my dad gave me the money back i went upstairs and got ready for work (again). I grabbed the cash and put it in the same envelope rafe had given it to me in. Once i'm all ready i got in my car and started driving towards sarah's. I didn't have work for another few hours so i had some time to kill. I stopped at sarah's and put the envelope in my back pocket with the 1,500 in it. I knocked on the door and to my surprise rose answered it. "Hey y/n! Come in! Can i get you anything to eat or drink?" she asked while pulling me in for a hug. "No i'm okay thank you though i'll eat at work!" i said looking around the house waiting for someone ti come down stairs. "Hey uhm is rafe home?" i asked when putting my hands in my front pockets. "Uhm i think so. He and i are the only ones here right now but i'm about to head to the store. did you need anything while i'm out?" she asked when grabbing her purse. "No i'm okay thanks though!" i said waving to her as she left the house.

  Once rose left I went upstairs into sarah's room to make sure she wasn't here before i talked to rafe. I opened the door. She's not here. I started walking towards rafe's door pulling the envelope out of my pocket preparing what i'm gonna say. i knock on his door. "Come in!" rafe says. He sounds a little busy but i go in anyways. "Hey i just thou- oh my god" i said while looking him up and down. When i walked in rafe had come out of his bathroom while still wrapping a towel around his waist.  "What?" he asked while running his hands through his hair and looking at me. "i just was returning some of the money you gave me and i wanted to say thank you" i said looking down at me feet. I take the envelope out of my pocket and toss it on his nightstand. As i'm doing so I see his phone on the night stand and sarah is texting him. "did you tell her yet she said she was coming over" read sarah's text. "Sarah's texting you.." i told him. He quickly rushes over and grabs the phone from his night stand. "tell who what?" i asked him cocking my head slightly to the side. "Uhm ask you...uhm. Look y/n i really need you to do me this favor." he told me. "What do you need from me" i asked. "I need you to preteens we're dating" he told me while biting his lip. I can't resist him rn he's in a towel and he's soaking wet. "Yes rafe I will be your fake girl friend" i said laughing.