Chapter twenty two

it was a few hours later and we had a huge party with alcohol and most likely drugs i don't know about. looking around you can see beer pong, people chugging beer, people smoking weed, and people in the back yard swimming and drinking.

i somehow separated from jj but im looking around and i look to the kitchen and i see him standing there with some of his friends (not the pogues) and he motioned for me to go over to him. so i did and he sat there and talked to his friends the whole time so i kept drinking cause i was bored.

at one point i ended up getting away from him for some reason and i was in the house somewhere dancing with a random guy and all i heard was "bro get off of her!" from a guy in front of me and the guy dancing with me "were just dancing it's not that big of a deal-'' he was cut off by a punch.

"guys stop! stop fighting!" i yelled with all the strength left in my body, then i blacked out and woke up in a hospital with someone by my side but i couldn't make out who it was.

"y/n you're awake!" rafe stated. Rafe?! what the fuck i thought he was in the Bahamas. as i opened my eyes more i was soon to realize it was actually jj.

"yeah dumb fuck what does it look like" i said rubbing my head. we heard a knock at the door. "come in!" i shouted. "i'm just here to let you know you're free to go" the doctor said.

"what was even done to me" i asked. "you had your stomach pumped, you had alcohol poisoning" the doctor said walking away. how did i get alcohol poisoning? did i drink that much? eh whatever. as jj and i were going to the car i had so many questions but i waited until we got in the car.

"hey j, can you tell me what happened last night" i asked him. "yeah of course, i didn't really see you a whole lot of the night but at one point you can over to me and my friends and just started downing alcohol and then you walked away and some guy started getting all close to you and you were pushing him off and he wouldn't stop so i fought him then took you here" jj said. i remember part of last night and i definitely did not push off any guy from last night i was dancing with him. so why would he tell me that? was he jealous? "ok okay thanks" i said.

"do you know why you drank so much?" he said pulling into john b's. "maybe cause you wouldn't talk to me when i was with you last night" i stated getting upset. it was so obvious i was upset. "jj are you embarrassed of me? is it embarrassing to hook up with a kook? especially toppers sister." i said crossing my arms while i'm buckling my seat belt to get out.

"well uhm- uh y- no!" he said. but i was already walking into the chateau. i didn't think anyone was home so i went inside and slammed the door.

"hey are you okay?" kiara asked me. "i don't think so. i think he's embarrassed of me. kie what am i doing wrong you're a kook also. they're not embarrassed of you! i don't get it!" "y/n what's going on between you guys?" "we're hooking up kie. oh god he didn't even tell you guys that?!" "no i'm sorry y/n"

"y/n can we talk" i heard jjs voice faintly.