Chapter eighteen

There i found myself talking to JJ Maybank almost all night.

(bold is jj, regular is her)

is there any guy lucky enough to be waiting for you once you get home?

sadly no

when do you get back again

soon i think

sounds like a plan.

yep, well i'm gonna shower and get ready for bed i'll talk to you later ;)

without me? damn i feel betrayed y/n

aww is jj gonna cry?

he sure is

haha

bye :(

bye ;)
———————————————————————————

i lost track of what time it was and i looked at my clock and it was already 4 in the morning so i decided to just go to bed.

i was woken up by mia's obnoxious screaming. i got up and i walked across the hall over to rafe's room.

"Can you guys maybe not fuck at 8 o'clock in the morning?!" i practically yelled.

about a minute later rafe opens up the door, looks down and sees me standing there.

"oh uh sorry" rafe said a little embarrassed.

"you should be rafe, that's disgusting" i stated a walking away.

"oh please she's just jealous rafe" mia said with a smirk.

"what ever helps you sleep at night mia" i stated rolling my eyes.

once i got back to my room i checked my phone and checked my snaps. i see that i got one from JJ. it was a picture of him sitting on the porch drinking his beer and his hair was really fluffy.

as i got ready for the day Topper asked if we all wanted to go out on the yacht for the day. So i packed beers, food, and towels. as if the boat doesn't have any already.

a few hours later topper, sarah, wheezie, aria, mia, rafe, and i were dancing around. i got hot so i went into the 'living room' type area inside the boat and saw i was getting a call from:

Unknown caller

"hello?" i asked very confused on what is happening right now. "hey!" i heard a male voice say through the other side of the phone. "who is this, sorry i don't really recognize your voice?" i said, again i'm still very curious. "it's jj haha. i hope it's okay i have your number. Kie gave it to me because i was asking if they had your number" he was a bit nervous and i could tell. " you talk about me maybank?" i asked with a smirk. "all good things thorton, all good things." he said chuckling.

"we'll i hope so" i said laughing. "would you maybe want to-" .our conversation was interrupted by rafe walking in. "hey y/n did you bring another speaker? this one just died." rafe asked me very calmly. "uh hold on a second jj. i swear rafe i packed another but i have no idea where it is. ask aria" i said with a slight smile. "alright, thanks though" he said smiling back.

"alright sorry jj. what was it you were asking" i asked jj. "we can talk later if you want" he said. "uh yeah let's do that. i'll facetime you later" i told him. "alright, have fun" he said. "thanks" i said before hanging up.

————-———————time skip———————————

I was the last one off of the boat and rafe was on the dock grabbing stuff from me and putting it on the dock. i was getting off the boat and i nearly fell and rafe grabbed me before anything could happen. "thanks" i said. "yep" he responded dryly.

As i was trying to grab a few things and walk away rafe interrupted me. "hey uhm can i ask you something?" "yeah what is it" "are you and jj maybank like a thing" he asked scratching the back of his neck shyly. "even if we were why would it matter to you. you and mia are clearly something exclusive if you're fucking at 8 am" i said with a slight chuckle. "i'm trying to look out for you y/n. you're- you're like my baby sister" he said. "you sure?" i asked walking away.

ouch.