𝙲𝚑 𝟹- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎

Emma and Ray were restless as days passed. I mean, Emma knew already about her but her as an experiment by the cruel people here wasn't settling right with her. Ray on the other hand was in a worst pinch, the girl he liked is 20 but not actually 20, an experiment, is a mysterious hashira and is not aliv-

Ray widened his eyes cutting off the thought of {Name} not being alive. If she were an experiment and she was shipped, does that mean she wasn't actually shipped?!

He ran down towards the hall, passing by Yuugo and Lucas who looked surprised at his figure coming towards pass them.

"Oi! Don't run in the halls!"

"Yuugo let them be. Ray looked like he was gonna do something important."

Lucas said and placed a hand on Yuugo's shoulder. They continued walking towards the hall meanwhile Ray went towards the infirmary where Emma resided. He opened the door and panted in front of a laying down Emma with Oliver by the stool next to her. Violet and Gillian were sitting at the bed.

"Whoa, You look like you ran a mile Ray! Chill out!"

Gillian said to Ray, chuckling at his state. Violet simply covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing. Oliver just shook his head and stood up, asking Ray to take his chair but Ray just declined his offer.

"Emma!"

"U-mm Yeah?"

"I think! I think! {Name}'s alive!"

Emma widened her eyes and tried to stand up but Oliver said she shouldn't.

"What? How do you know?"

"Common sense!"

He yelled and ran down to Emma like a crazy mad man.

"If {Name} was an experiment, then why would she be get shipped? Why would the demons want to eat her when she has something inside her? She can be- I don't know, contaminated for consumption!"

Emma widened her eyes in realization while the other 3 were sitting their confused.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Can we be filled in please? Who's {Name}?"

Oliver asked from his seat.

"Yeah! We wanna know!"

Gillian yelled as well.

"Quiet! Anna's taken the kids for a nap!"

Violet shushed them and Gillian covered her mouth as an act of stating quiet.

"Oh sorry!"

"{Name} was a sibling of ours. She got shipped right before we escaped along with Norman. In Emma's hologram, we found out that she was the holder of this hale stone I think?"

Ray explained while holding the railings of the bed.

"Hale stone? What's that?"

"We're not sure, it says in the information that it can bring more cattle from another world."

The other 3 were shock at the news.