𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚎?

Up in the study room of the mysterious crow wing manor, a girl who wore a victorian style dress with black trimmings, sat on the chair writing on a piece of paper.

The large window, that had a view on the rose garden she had grown fond of for the last months she's been here, had one of its panels open and a snowy white owl sat on top. Waiting for the lady to finish her letter.

{Name} wrote in her handwriting the contents she wanted for her letter. Previously the snowy white owl delivered a letter on a request to be her ally. {Name} was suspicious at first, first believing that it could've been from Ratri. However the seal on the letter proved her wrong when it was designed with a mysterious sign that she was for sure didn't have any connections with Ratri.

She couldn't identify on what it actually was but in her gut feeling is to trust the letter. But she still needed to test the sender.

The {hair color} girl stopped writing and packed it in a envelope she found in the desk drawers. She gave the little owl a pat in the head and placed the letter on his mouth. She watched as it flew away towards the north.

{Name} let out an uncountable sigh and went outside the room. She walked towards the halls, her footsteps echoing through the lonely walls of her new home.

She hummed a lullaby as she took steps towards her bedroom. From all the bedrooms that this manor had, she chose one of the master bedrooms.

 From all the bedrooms that this manor had, she chose one of the master bedrooms

She opened the door and was greeted with a neat room. Even if she was a smoker, her room smelled like roses and carnations. She went towards her vanity and grabbed her folded uniform and haori.

She gently wore them and fixed some touches on the mirror. She looked at her state in the mirror. Instead of the skinny girl that came out of the laboratory, a demon slayer's reflection stood before her. Armed with her nichirin blade and her left side with an oni mask, she looked kinda silly but for her own world, she looked like a real hashira.