𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?

It's been 5 weeks since Rangiku left. {Name} was now under the supervision of Gyomei, to which she learned was someone like Rangiku.

If Rangiku was the dream hashira, Gyomei was the stone hashira. Rangiku once said to her that the stone hashira was among the most powerful demon slayer among the 9 chosen, even Rangiku knew that she couldn't beat him.

And due to being in his wing, she also had to learn how to get along with the other two kids under his wing. Kanae and Shinobu.

They weren't bad per say but, Shinobu had a bit of a temper during training. She wasn't a brat nor would she throw a fit if she lost, she was just very protective of Kanae.

"Oi! Get your hands of my sister!"

Shinobu screamed at {Name} who was pointing a wooden katana at Kanae's neck, marking that she had won during training.

Shinobu pushed the standing girl and checked if her sister was okay.

"Hey!"

"Shinobu don't do that!"

{Name} and Kanae yelled as Shinobu did that.

"Sis! You shouldn't have spared! You still have a bruise on your side from training with her yesterday!"

"But {Name}-san needed to train, Gyomei-san said that."

"But It doesn't mean that you should strain yourself!"

Both sisters argued while {Name} stayed silent. In training, {Name} was taught to be hard as she can be (All thanks to Rangiku). If your opponents were to surrender, It means that they are a cowered in her eyes. Rangiku always said that.

With that mindset, {Name} and Kanae spared yesterday as well. {Name} wasn't as kind to Kanae in holding their wooden swords. She always beat Kanae by her weakness, her side.

{Name} stood up, huffing and turning back. Ignorant towards Kanae's longing gaze on her back.

.
.
.

"Ahhh! {Name}-san!"

A 10 year old Kanae shouted while seeing another bloody figure of the girl that was now living with them, {Name}. The said stranger has small cuts around her body, cuts that came from the thorns by the rose bush near by. It was obvious due to the multiply broken thorns that attached themselves to the {hair color} of her hair.

{Name} huffed her cheeks while looking down on the ground, her left hand was behind her back as If hiding something to Kanae.

"Hey.."

{Name} pouted and stuttered, obviously embarrassed she was caught red handed by Kanae. Her cheeks were red too so that was saying something.

Kanae ran to her with her trusty med kit and positioned {Name} on the ground. She grabbed {Name}'s right hand and started to clean the running blood on the wounds.

"What happened?! Were you in the rose bushes? What are you thinking?!"

Kanae scolded while {Name} met her gaze. {Name} was frowning, as If trying to glare at Kanae's eyes. Kanae sweatdropped at her gaze.